All reviews meditation class morning yoga spa treatments rooms are large private pool clements trx retreat sarong luxury pools bali facilities
Reviewed 23 November 2018

It was a once in a lifetime experience. Incredible scenery, setting and design. A place you just love from the minute you arrive until the last breath you take there before heading back to the hectic urban lifestyle.
The personal journal created during the consultation with Andrea had a strong impact on this beautiful journey and is a real bonus to the REVĪVŌ experience!
I came with a sleeping disorder and left feeling just wonderful and without my insomnia issues. I slept well every night during my stay despite the jetleg.

• lovely welcome, well-trained staff ; we were very impressed by each staff members efficiency and kindness but especially for the personal touches such as: each member would remember our names and things we liked/disliked.

• the rooms: cleaning staff was discrete, the comfort and service in the rooms, the organic beauty products, the eco touches such as paper packing for the bathroom amenities and the mini bar products were fantastic! The personal Yoga clothes for guest to use is a unique touch.

Date of stay: November 2018
REVIVO_BALI, General Manager at REVIVO Wellness Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 25 November 2018

Dear Sara,

Greeting from REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort, Bali

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and recognize our bespoke wellness Retreat, we are delighted to receive such a positive impression of your stay, we always strive to provide our guests the best experiences and we are very delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectation.

The entire team at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts sends their appreciation for recognizing the efforts in making your stay a memorable and enjoyable one.

We always hope and look forward to welcoming you again at your REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts Bali

Should you have any comments or questions, I will personally be at your entire disposal

Reviewed 9 November 2018 via mobile

We had a great massage and pedicure, this Spa is top notch. My therapist was Nila and she was very good. I needed extra attention in my shoulders and she did a great job. The manager Clements was also very nice and welcoming. He made sure that our day was perfect from start to finish. We will be back!

Date of stay: October 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Climber,

Greeting from REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort, Bali

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review and recognize our bespoke Spa Treatment, we are delighted to receive such a positive impression of your Treatment, we always strive to provide our guests the best experiences and we are very delighted to learn that we exceeded your expectation.

The entire team at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts sends their appreciation for recognizing the efforts in making your Spa Treatment a memorable and enjoyable one specially Nila and Clements.

Reviewed 28 October 2018

We were absolutely amazed with our experience here. TOP NOTCH! One of the best. Spa Manager Muliani was so helpful and did a fabulous job on my full body traditional Balinese massage, and also my facial. Left feeling 150% percent. All of the Staff were welcoming and very nice. They have everything you could want in wellness. Clements the Manager was there the entire time making sure we were taken care in the best possible way. DEFINITELY PLAN TO RETURN!

• Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Dear Reannam,

Greeting from REVĪVŌ Wellness Resort, Bali

The entire team at REVĪVŌ Wellness Resorts sends their appreciation for recognizing the efforts in making your Spa Treatment a memorable and enjoyable one, specially Minarni and Clements.

Reviewed 24 October 2018

This Kerry Hill designed Resort was an inspiration and retreat, my daughter and I had a great time, thanks to all the staff for making us feel at home. The programs were uplifting and the detox was well worth it. Feeling great! Thanks Revivo.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Roving,

Reviewed 24 September 2018

I have had the pleasure to stay at the Revivo Wellness Resort Bali for 2 nights while I was there for a business trip, even I was very busy with all day meetings, it was a great couple of days to start your day in the early morning with pure Indonesian ritual and Healing Shots followed by a morning Yoga then a great healthy breakfast “make sure to try the banana flour bread “ after few hours meeting, lunch was a great, healthy and very reach with amazing ingredient yet tasty and delicious
As I was busy I could not attend all the classes however to end your busy day with a Spa treatment it was the best to have a good night sleep with a very silent atmosphere and a cup of tea in the room terrace before bed, takes you to a different world and clear your mind no matter what
In general, amazing place not only to enjoy your holiday and clean your body and mind, its also great if you are in a business yet you still want to maintain your health life style with great food and amazing hospitality
Staff and people at the Revivo were the best and hospitality is a great approach for each person from reception to housekeeping, F&B staff with the knowledge and recommendation to the Spa team with the perfect skills and knowledge
It’s the place where I will stay every time while in Bali

Date of stay: July 2018