All reviews rooms are large trx yoga facilities pools
Reviewed 20 July 2018

We were fortunate enough to undertake a day 'sampler' of this resort, its facilities and food. Wow, a day wasn't near long enough. From the wonderful staff, to the amazing, facilities of steam rooms, hot and cold plunge pools, salt pool, jacuzzi, the outdoor trx class with a wonderful instructor, fresh delicious lunch ending with a relaxing hour long massage! We left feeling energised. Will definitely be back, next time for longer. There was not one thing we could fault with this amazing place.

Room Tip: The villas with poolook amazing
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

Have just arrived home after 3 glorious days at Revivo and bursting to sing its praises here on Trip Advisor. I feel wonderful. Rejuvenated, happy, and, aware. The effect those 3 days had on me will live with me forever. The food was so fresh and delicious. And healthy. The treatments (massages, body wraps and scrubs) were divine. The activities are varied and rewarding. From aerial yoga to TRX training to meditation. I would highly recommend investing in yourself and spending time at Revivo. I am so grateful to the staff who are so kind and nurturing and warm. I feel this program has kickstarted a better version of me.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Sacha M
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This resort is just dreamy, so modern and clean. The facilities are incredible from the pools to the gym equipment.

I loved the reiki class with I Made Warmana and his wife, very interesting to learn about it. Lunch was healthy and delicious. I also had a full body massage which was heavenly. I would go back in a heart beat.

Its a MUST visit for a beautiful wellness day, making you feel wonderfully for days after.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I had a delightful stay at REVIVO Bali in April with my fiance. Everything was extremely well thought and we felt like a king and queen from the moment we landed until we left the island. Me and my partner were really amazed about the quality of their service, the outstanding villas and very elegant decor and the spa is one of the best we had ever experienced in our lives. It was the perfect baby moon for us: young couple, first pregnancy. I am already planning to go back for a "detox and weight loss" retreat this time since I need to lose a few pounds after the delivery! there is always a good excuse to go back to this paradise! :)
Oh and the food, even though super healthy, is to die for: very unique, very tasty and delicious.

Room Tip: Les chambres dans les villas sont plus eloignees du studio de yoga, gym, spa.. mais plus spacieuses
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We did the 5 night retreat ... food better than pictures on website, staff / service excellent, flexibility to meet every need, challenging but supportive exercise with expert instructors and quality and luxuourous villa!! Thank you to everyone at Revivo for the perfect escape!! We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple