All reviews morning yoga rooms are large spa treatments private pool clements trx retreat sleep luxury facilities villa bali pools
Reviewed 28 June 2018

This resort is just dreamy, so modern and clean. The facilities are incredible from the pools to the gym equipment.

I loved the reiki class with I Made Warmana and his wife, very interesting to learn about it. Lunch was healthy and delicious. I also had a full body massage which was heavenly. I would go back in a heart beat.

Its a MUST visit for a beautiful wellness day, making you feel wonderfully for days after.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
Reviewed 8 June 2018

I had a delightful stay at REVIVO Bali in April with my fiance. Everything was extremely well thought and we felt like a king and queen from the moment we landed until we left the island. Me and my partner were really amazed about the quality of their service, the outstanding villas and very elegant decor and the spa is one of the best we had ever experienced in our lives. It was the perfect baby moon for us: young couple, first pregnancy. I am already planning to go back for a "detox and weight loss" retreat this time since I need to lose a few pounds after the delivery! there is always a good excuse to go back to this paradise! :)
Oh and the food, even though super healthy, is to die for: very unique, very tasty and delicious.

Room Tip: Les chambres dans les villas sont plus eloignees du studio de yoga, gym, spa.. mais plus spacieuses
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

We did the 5 night retreat ... food better than pictures on website, staff / service excellent, flexibility to meet every need, challenging but supportive exercise with expert instructors and quality and luxuourous villa!! Thank you to everyone at Revivo for the perfect escape!! We will definitely be back!!

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 27 May 2018

In love at the first sight with this Revivo Wellness Resort. The landscape, interior, Moveo mind immersion classes, cuisine are extraordinary. We stayed at the Private Pool Suite which has spacious bedroom, garden and large pool and we really love our stay there. The spa was relaxing and not to be missed. Staffs are very friendly. We recommend this resort to anyone who plan to go and stay in Nusa Dua area as this resort is offers second to none wellness and refreshing experience.

• Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 26 May 2018

A very warm welcome from the Revivo Wellness Resort team. A luxury wellness resort that aims to educate and facilitate positive and healthy changes to your lifestyle. A great wellness consultation, to direct what treatments, services and activities would best suit your retreat. The rooms are large and services very well thought of, such as providing sarongs, a straw hat, and bag to use. Great healthy mini bar options and a delightful fruit plate welcome. Must try the different hydro and thermal experiences. A highlight was the hammock yoga with their practitioner Happy and the massages from an experienced local spa team.

Room Tip: All the rooms are good although all may not have a bath, you may want to request...
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled solo