1,650 results
All reviews beachwalk mall feast restaurant bene restaurant shine spa spg member ocean front suite beach walk infinity pool sea view breakfast buffet shopping centre amazing hotel spacious room pool side welcome drink the hustle and bustle kids club
Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

I was there this month and boy was I happy... the staffs stool care of us. As a family we preferred rooms which would house 3 people per room, but the rooms were so large that it could house even more. The rooms which they has partial rooms itself were very much sufficient in terms of the beauty and elegance of the view. And shine spa was, is and forever will be the best spa that I have gone into... the service there was incomparable to any other I’ve tried so far... especially my therapist Dyanmita was great. Therapy was done very elegantly without even the slightest of vulgarity by her. Overall a great stay and I thoroughly enjoyed... the best hotel you can get in Kuta.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Kristanti T, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Visakh R,

I indeed pleased to know that you have a great experience with us here and that you enjoy the rooms and the service is given, mainly by our Shine Spa.

Dyan is indeed one of our many gems, and I will share your commendation to her as recognition for providing the best massage ever!

Thank you again for sharing your great experience with everyone here, and looking forward to having you back with us again on your next visit to Bali.

Hotel Manager

Reviewed 28 March 2018 via mobile

We stayed in suite room ocean view
It had good view excellent views of sunset
Room need renovation sofas need to be replace furniture is really old music system does not work no steam room massage is very good but spa is outdated very few amenities
Over all not worth for the money some staff are excellent some need training
Over all need improvement
Very good location

Breakfast for vegetarians have very few choices

Stayed: March 2018
Kristanti T, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 29 March 2018

Dear R G,

I am pleased to know that you enjoy the sunset view from your rooms, and could make the most of our strategic location in the heart of Kuta.

It also comes to my attention that there is a gap to be fulfilled to enhance your' experience. Here in Sheraton, we always strive toward perfection in every single aspect, and I apologize that it did not happen during your recent stay.

R G, thank you for sharing your feedback, and I assure you if I will personally review your feedback with the related team for further improvement, and we are looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.
Best regard,

Reviewed 26 March 2018

We were a group of 15 and stayed for 2 nights. Checking in was a breeze, although some of the rooms were not ready, we didn't mind since we had other rooms to hang out at. The rooms were clean, bathrooms were well stocked and spacious, bed comfortable and every room had a balcony that you can lounge at.

The Friday Night Seafood Martini buffet was amazing. Free flow martini, lobsters, prawns, different kinds of fishes and a live band. We thoroughly enjoyed ourselves.

The time that we were there also coincided with their New Year - Nyepi Silent Day. It was an interesting experience. No one was allowed out of the hotel compounds, so the hotel organized various activities to keep us occupied. There were movies scheduled for families, table tennis competition, yoga sessions and more. It was very thoughtful.

Did I mention about the sunsets? Amazing view from the bar lounge. It overlooks the swimming pool to the sand and the sea to the horizontal stretch where the sun meets the ocean. Really pretty.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank MelodyT400

Dear Melody T,

Greetings from the Island of the gods!

Great to know that you enjoy the moment of Silent Day with us here. Nyepi always gives the opportunity to meditate and reflect for the past year, and for those who did not celebrate it, it is the chance to stay together and strengthen the bond as family, or friends. I am genuinely pleased to know that you could make the most of the celebration, and it did not stop you from having a memorable time with us.

Melody T, I would like to thank you too for the kind words given toward the food and service provided. I will share it with the whole team as their source of inspiration to always deliver their best to all of our guests.

Looking forward to having you back with us again in the future.

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

We spent 15 nights here and loved every minute of it. From the moment Dewik checked us in to checkout we couldn't be more happy. Every day we received cakes, balloons towels made into animals and the list goes on! Morning breakfast was amazing with the chef's always making my little one something special. The hotel is situated next to beach walk and you can look through the shops go to the movies and there is plenty of places to eat. I can't thank the staff more for such a relaxing happy stay.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Johnniegoodservice
Kristanti T, Hotel Manager at Sheraton Bali Kuta Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 26 March 2018

Hello Johnniegoodservice,

I cannot thank you enough for sharing your beautiful stay with everyone here. Truly proud to know that the team consistently deliver a memorable service throughout your 15 nights with us.

I will personally share your review with all of our staff to show them that commitment combined with sincerity will never go unnoticed.

Johnniegoodservice, thank you again for staying with us and looking forward to welcoming you back shortly.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Enjoy freshly cooked seafood at a set price $39 Australian dollars, with unlimited martini”s.

They also have a live band and they take song requests.

Great value, friendly staff, and the food is fresh and delicious.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Michael R,

Thank you for visiting us for Seafood Martini Friday, and I am glad to know that you enjoy it.

I hope that you will have the chance to try our Sunday Market Brunch as well, for the same price with Seafood Martini (IDR 390,000++).

Our unique weekly brunch combines the indulgence of dining with the fun of market shopping. The brunch spread, prepared by the talented culinary team at Feast, features specialties from our breakfast and lunch menus. With market shopping, you are invited to pick out some groceries to take home, or purchase premium items such as cheese and cold cuts, fresh seafood, and even kitchenware!

Best regard,