4,236 results
All reviews rock bar ayana resort the cliff ocean beach pool kubu beach aquatonic pool club room padi restaurant damar terrace sami sami recommend ayana on the rocks ritz carlton hotel guests our honeymoon indian ocean seafood restaurant
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic setting, very scenic, great facilities, super friendly staff, very nice food, probably one of the coolest sunset bar settings, basically a very nice place but......
Without being rassist, it has a massive problem with picture crazy and quite often misbehaved Chinese who line up and shove their way through to the scenic spots in all pools or bars just to pose for pictures. Very very annoying and for us reason enough to say “never again” despite the really beautiful resort.

5  Thank Peter C
AYANARESORT, General Manager at AYANA Resort and Spa Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2018

Dear Peter C,

It is with sincere gratitude that I thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts about AYANA Resort and Spa, BALI with TripAdvisor’s savvy travel community.

It is a true pleasure to learn that you were impressed with our beautiful grounds, extensive facilities and the warm service delivered by our talented team members.

Genuinely caring service is at the heart of the AYANA experience, and our specialized brand of hospitality is known as ‘Touch of AYANA’.

Featuring a choice of guest rooms, suites and private pool villas available across 3 independent world-class resorts, we strive to create as much of a personalized ambiance as possible. We also offer 12 pools and 19 restaurants and bars to ensure our guests experience choice, space, and convenience throughout their stay.

As a world-leading resort, we welcome guests from across the globe, including those visiting from Asia, India, Europe and Australia. We do not discriminate and offer a warm welcome to all.

Regarding your experience, I do understand your frustration and the AYANA family certainly takes your comments to heart. For additional privacy, we do recommend our private pool villas as well as a more secluded room at RIMBA East.

We are sorry for your disappointment and do hope you will reconsider returning to our resort in the future, or perhaps to visit our new resort AYANA Komodo Resort, Waecicu Beach opening September 15, 2018.

Kind regards,

Clive Edwards

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

After doing so much research about Bali. My dream and heart was set on staying at Ayana. Unfortunately the dates I was arriving Ayana was fully booked. However I did visit the resort half an hour after i settled into my hotel and it was amazing as trip advisor and all the other online sites had stated and even more. I went straight to the rock bar and was attended to by Kicak Pradiva. As soon as my sister and I entered the rock cafe. We were greeted by this very happy friendly and smiling lad. His service was outstanding. The sunset view from here was most amazing from all of Bali. I was already so happy that I got to experience Ayana. I hope when I return for my stay at the villa the service remains as great.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

This place is just amazing. The pools, gardens, restaurants, the impeccable service......I could write a book.
This resort is just so classy, relaxing and is located on a picturesque cliff top.
I just cannot find fault. I have travelled the world and this is one of my very favourite places now. I will be back!

If the Manager is reading this, then well done. Keep up the good work and please promote Sutana, he is a legend!

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

We had an awesome time at Ayana Resort! The staff do everything they can to make you feel you want to come back asap! The private beach is a great quiet place to relax, as well as all the pools around the resort. The room was nice, my only two complaints were that the bed was noisy and every time we moved during the night we woke up and that our room was close to the stairs so at 6am staff started to go up and down and we could hear. Other than that, all restaurants were awesome and I would certainly recommend the resort for those who want to have a good time and relax!

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

My best friend and I were here after our dive trip around the Komodo islands. It’s an incredibly beautiful resort and meticulously well maintained. The staff is so friendly, kind and helpful. There is so much to do on the grounds making it easy to relax in one place for a few days. I would definitely return!

Trip type: Travelled with friends