Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
US$76
View deal
Free cancellation until 24/10/21
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews private pool romantic honeymoon birthday stay awesome interior living room and bedroom wonderful bathroom nice holiday amazing hospitality complete facilities balinese experience awesome stay welcome drink ocean view daily breakfast nice room memorable stay visit bali
Selected filters
Reviewed 14 September 2021 via mobile

The staff are friendly and helpful, villa comfortable with 2 ACs and 3 TVs inside the rooms. But there are so many ants. Also there is Alexa JBL to play music. Wanna come again next time if we visit to Bali

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager The Jimbaran Villa, General Manager at The Jimbaran Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Dear Mr/s. Ferdy

Warmest greetings from The Jimbaran Villa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback that is posted on Trip Advisor.

I am flattered to know that you enjoyed your recent experience at The Jimbaran Villa and such an honor for sharing a positive side of the villa. Everything within the villa is designed only for your special comfort and to give you an extraordinary experience on your stay.

Once again, thank you very much for your kind words, I hope that we will have an opportunity to welcome you back and share another great experience at The Jimbaran Villa in the near future.

Sunny Regards,
Ayu Leony & The Jimbaran Staff

Reviewed 13 September 2021

Stay only for one night here at the jimbaran villa , with a nice view to the beach also they have a rooptop each villa , the staff is very helpul and so friendly espesialy for the lady one at front desk (yurika & leony )

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager The Jimbaran Villa, General Manager at The Jimbaran Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 14 September 2021

Dear, Mr/s Nanda S

Warmest greetings from The Jimbaran Villa,

I sincerely thank you for sharing your experience with us and I am so glad to hear that your overall stay, were satisfactory.

I am glad to read that you were spoilt by The Jimbaran hospitality that made your stay even more memorable. It will be such an honors to share your overall positive comments together with each of my staff especially (Yurika and Leony) for their extra efforts and all other staff who has made your stay even more comfortable, and I would love to share your positive feedback to all of them, so as I know how much they will appreciate it.

Also, thank you for recognizing the excellent service and facilities! We are looking forward on to pampering you on your potential future visit.

Sunny regards,
Ayu Leony and The Jimbaran Staff

Reviewed 10 September 2021

Celebrate our first anniversary at the jimbaran villa and super satisfying, the staff are really kind, thankyou Leony and yuri who always give us warm welcome , we really happy to stay here and for sure will comeback again

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Villa Manager The Jimbaran Villa, General Manager at The Jimbaran Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2021

Dear, Mr/s

Warmest greetings from The Jimbaran Villa,

I am glad to read that you were spoilt by The Jimbaran hospitality that made your stay even more memorable. It will be such an honors to share your overall positive comments together with each of my staff especially (Leony and Yuri) for their extra efforts and all other staff who has made your stay even more comfortable, and I would love to share your positive feedback to all of them, so as I know how much they will appreciate it.

Sunny regards,

Ayu Leony and The Jimbaran Staff

Reviewed 31 July 2021

Love the warm service and amazing location at The Jimbaran. A short-walk to the nearest beach. The breakfast is thoughtful, clean, and delicious.
The Jimbaran is definitely a must-do for Jimbaran trip. Amazing staff and friendly (yurika and putra). Perfect for a peaceful quiet villas in the heart of jimbaran. Highly recommended and would love to come back again!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Villa Manager The Jimbaran Villa, General Manager at The Jimbaran Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2021

Dear Mr/s. Wiriyaputra

Warmest greetings from The Jimbaran Villa

Thank you very much for staying with us and posting this gracious comment.
It gives me such a great pride to share your kind and concise positive feedback regarding our facilities, amenities and our staff.

More importantly, I am delighted that your holiday at The Jimbaran Villa will remain a memorable one and we all look forward to having your return soon.

Once again thank you for taking the time to write this review and for rating our villas with such a high score.

Warm regards,

Ayu Leony & The Jimbaran Team

Reviewed 29 July 2021

One of the best Villa i ever knew in Bali, actually i have so many villa that i have been visit in Bali, but i got one that i need. yap, friendly staff, Clean Villa. But I felt sad when i decide to go back to work in Jakarta, hope to see this Villa Soon!

Date of stay: July 2021
Trip type: Travelled on business
Villa Manager The Jimbaran Villa, General Manager at The Jimbaran Villa, responded to this reviewResponded 31 July 2021

Dear Mr/s. Eka Subawa

Warmest greetings from The Jimbaran Villa,

Thank you for sharing your feedback that is posted on Trip Advisor.

Sunny Regards,