Hotels.com
Expedia
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews organic food genius entrepreneur massage institute bali villa sabrina
Selected filters
Reviewed 12 June 2020

I went here to celebrate my friend birthday. Excellent environment, food was great, the staff are very humble, thank you for Donny and others that served and helped us prepared the celebration.

And to Sabrina, the one who gave me a tour around the resort, she is very warm and kind, she show me the room that have an outdoor bathroom, so gorgeous. I will definitely stay here.

Date of stay: June 2020
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Info Vision Villa Resort, Owner at Vision Villa Resort, responded to this reviewResponded 22 September 2021

THANK YOU so much ! SEE YOU SOON AGAIN !

Reviewed 27 March 2020

for my experience that is a good place for rest after works and full support from the staff. The food is delicious and the price is reasonable. I will be recommended for a friend to visit the Vision Vila..... that is a great time in Vision Vila.....

Date of stay: March 2020

THANK YOU so much ! SEE YOU SOON AGAIN !

Reviewed 28 December 2019 via mobile

Excellent place with nice garden, without noise. Food was very delicious, good for vegetarians and vegans, and you can enjoy fresh drinks next to the pool. Big and cozy room with nice interior. Good massages, and the villa has their own small local shop.

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 10 December 2019

I stayed at Vision Villas whilst undertaking training with the Entrepreneurs Institute.. The facilities are outstanding, in their uniqueness, the grounds are so well kept & groomed, the meeting facilities are first class, and the Genius Cafe has excellent vegan and organic food for those who want fresh., The staff give 'beyond the normal' oustanding service. I experienced this when I had an accident, and Vision Villas staff and management (especially Sindra and Cynthia) supported me unreservedly, during my hospital confinement, including providing meals from their Cafe!

Room tip: Be prepared to sleep well, with the comfort and size of the beds!
Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 13 November 2019

We stayed 1 night here before heading to our next destination. The room was lovely and clean, looked newly renovated/updated. The mattress was on the firmer side. The staff were all lovely, pool was nice and towels were provided. The restaurant was good the food and drinks were lovely although not on the Bali cheap side. We missed out on breakfast due to the time we were leaving but had a smoothie before we left. Overall we enjoyed our stay and would recommend if you need to stay in this area.

Date of stay: November 2019
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel