We chose Alam Puri for our wedding over a dozen 4-5 star resorts in Ubud, because Alam Puri were the best listeners.
We were picked up at the airport in a comforatble air conditioned 6 person car. Upon arrival we were given a drink and flowers.
We stayed in the Lempad room. It was better than the pictures on their website. The room was amazing. There is alot of attention to detail here. Fresh flowers were placed in the room daily.
We were humbled by the effort and detail put into our ceremony. It makes western weddings seem so ermm! in comparison.
The restaurant food is OK and the service is excellent. Alam Puri is set a tropical and beautiful garden about 10-15 drive from Ubud. They are good about dropping you off and picking you up from Ubud, you just tell them the times. After, we went to a 5 star resort called Kupu Kupu Barong for our honeymoon and wish we stayed on at Alam Puri because it had better accommodation and service.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The villas have a full art collection - Indonesian Tribal Art, painting collection, painting work shop along with the luxury and quiet, privacy and relaxation. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, Flight Raja Travels Singapore PTE LTD, Ctrip TA, Expedia, WingontravelTA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Alam Puri Art Museum & Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Alam Puri Art Museum And Resort
- Alam Puri Art Museum Hotel Denpasar