Hotels.com
Agoda.com
Trip.com
FindHotel
1,377 results
All reviews front office team lucknow airport special thanks to mr near airport excellent hospitality recommend this hotel wonderful stay business meeting cooperative staff nice ambience house keeping swimming pool comfortable stay very nice hotel thank you so much food quality is coffee shop
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Everything about this hotel was amazing. Really felt welcomed with kind and professional staff, prompt services at doorstep by housekeeping, clean and sanitized rooms. The buffet in the morning was of great quality with many varieties.Front desk team was very well behaved and cooperative. Overall, it was a lovely and comfertable stay at Piccadaily.

Trip type: Travelled solo
Jyoti Singh, Guest Services / Front Office at The Piccadily, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you very much for taking the time to let us have your comments with regards to your recent stay at The Piccadily Lucknow. Feedback is an essential tool that we use in our business to ensure that the levels of guest satisfaction we provide maintain and enhance the proud reputation that is synonymous with our brand. We trust the services received at The Piccadily Lucknow were up to your satisfaction and if I can be of any further assistance please do not hesitate in contacting me. I look forward to welcoming you back to our hotel in near future.

We aim to provide the highest standards of service throughout our hotel, and are continuously striving to exceed the expectations of our valued guests.

Thank you once again and looking forward to your next visit at The Piccadily Lucknow.

Guest Relations Executive
Our Hotels: The Piccadily Lucknow I Piccadily Resort Manali I Kasauli Resort by Piccadily at Kasauli

#5StarHotel #HotelwithLargeBanquets #ClosetoAirport #SpaciousRooms #DiningOptions #HotelwithSpaGym #SwimmingPool #IdealPlaceforWedding #SocialFunctions #Boardroomsforconferences #Meetings #TraveldeskwithAirport #TransferFacility #Hotelnearme

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I meet with in duty Manager he is very helpful and provide me the best room's its was a amazing stay staff was very helpful mr.vishwas is very nice I always prefer this hotel the best room's and staff.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Welcoming and smiling reception,fantastic tasty food with a nice restaurant good service lovely bedroom with comfortable bed
Good place to stay... Business and even leisure can come and visit hotel i definitely recommend this hotel to everyone...
A special thanks to the front desk team for welcoming with great hospitality...and taking care as well.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Perfect hotel to stay at Piccadily hotel Lucknow.My entire family enjoyed two days stay at the hotel.We booked the room through hotel reservation and got the check in without any hazzle.we booked standard room but they upgraded in executive room.Good experience with hotel .Good staff of the hotel.

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Courteous Staff, Excellent Hospitality
Close to airport rooms were good and Spacious. Extremely wonderful experience overall, breakfast buffet was excellent and lunch was great too. Will surely visit the property when the next trip is planned.

Date of stay: January 2021