“Visit to Agra hosted by Incredible Taj.... ”
Review of Incredible Taj

Incredible Taj
Ranked #62 of 271 Tours in Agra
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: We are a team of seasoned tourism professionals with more than 40 years of hardcore experience in serving the foreign clients. Our head office is located in Agra. Our aim is the utmost satisfaction of our guest. We are committed to provide personalized luxury and budget tour packages in Agra for our esteemed guests.
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Visiting an unknown destination with family was a scare to me and that too in summer holidays.
I started my search talking to many travel agents and ended my search with booking with Incredible Taj by Parth Mathur.
The promises were big and hefty and I had my fingers crossed.
We reached Agra on 27th June in the morning and were welcomed by Parth himself.
We were checked in at a very good hotel as promised.
A very well guided tour to Taj Mahal, Agra Fort and Mehtab Bagh with amazing food.
The driver (Pawan) and guide (Salman) were very accommodative.
They made us visit a 156 years old handicraft showroom by the name Munshi Ganeshi Lal and Son, the collection and Art and Marble inlay was superb.
A big Thumbs Up to Incredible Taj for amazing hospitality and wishing Parth a very bright future.
Very much recommended. A true value for money.

All reviews
"reached agra"
"mention mr"
"incredible memories"
"incredible trip"
"till date"
"met mr"
in 2 reviews
"highly recommend this company"
"tour guide"
"trustworthy"
"tailored"
"beauty"

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Agra, for a short trip, with my family early this year...And I must say that it was an exceptional experience!

Whether it was experiencing the spell-binding beauty of The Taj...exploring the royal heritage hidden within the walls of Agra Fort...or learning about the lesser-known stories of the remarkable Fatehpur Sikri...

And I have no doubt in saying that all this was possible, during such a short visit, just because of the excellent hospitality and experienced team of Mr Mathur.

He personally guided us to ensure that we did not miss out on anything and yet it didn't feel like we rushed through any experience. And then, he also had a friendly and knowledgeable guide walk us through the beautiful Fatehpur Sikri...

I would also recommend a visit to his family run showroom - Munshi Ganeshi Lal and Sons, if you're looking for ways to carry the Incredible Taj Experience back home...

A heartfelt thanks to Mr Mathur again for his time and for making it a memorable trip that we'd definitely be reminiscing for years to come!

Looking forward to visiting again....

Akshaya Singh

Parth_Mathur, Owner at Incredible Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Mr Akshaya,
We are happy to know that you enjoyed your tour . Thank you for writing such a lovely review , it will definitely help other travelers to know our services. Looking forward to serve you, your friends, family in the near future again.
Regards Parth

Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

I visited Agra with my family for a quick trip over an extended weekend in April. In the 3 day trip, we wanted to visit Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, and Fatehpur Sikri. For the immaculately planned itinerary and smooth execution, we want to thank Incredible Taj (Mr. Parth). We never needed to do anything as everything was perfectly coordinated by him, and we just enjoyed our time on the monuments.
On the first day, we reached Agra and visited Agra Fort. The next day, we spent 3 hours at the 'Incredible Taj' Mahal and also visited a showroom, Munshi Ganeshi Lal and Sons, where we were introduced to the art of intricately inserting semi precious gems into marble. The place is a family business owned by Mr Parth's family.
The last day was spent at Fatehpur Sikri, Parth had arranged a knowledgeable tour guide for us.
Overall it was a wonderful and memorable experience and we would highly recommend getting in touch with them for a one stop solution for your Agra visit.

Parth_Mathur, Owner at Incredible Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Mrs. Sonam,
Glad that you enjoyed your tour .
Thank you for writing , it will definitely help other travelers to know out my service.
Looking forward to serve you, your friends, family in the future.
Regards
Parth

Reviewed 3 June 2018 via mobile

The owner ( Parth Mathur) & Tour guide ( Imran) went above and beyond to make my travel experience memorable. I highly recommend this company because it’s Great Fun, loyal and safe!!!My tour guide Imran was charismatic, articulate and highly knowledgeable of the Taj Mahal, agra Fort & India’s History as well of Agra. Parth is Honest, patient and available to help assist any time of the day..This Company provided High-quality of service!! Words cannot express how satisfied I’m with this company.. Excellence to its highest!!

Parth_Mathur, Owner at Incredible Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 3 June 2018

Thank you Yesenia for writing such an amazing review.
Glad that you are satisfied with our services and enjoyed the tour so much.
I wish you have a great time in Rishikesh now :)
We look forward to serve you, your family, friends and colleagues in the near future again.
Best Wishes
Parth Mathur

See more reviews
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Two months back in March, I visited India with my daughter to show her the cultural heritage of the place she belongs to. So, for a tour in Agra we booked our sight seeing experience with Incredible Taj. The team of this tourist agency is really helpful and polite. At no point, did we feel that we were being overcharged or were bereift of the experience we paid for. The agency sent a pick for us right at IGI Airport in Delhi. The driver then drove us all the way to Agra.
The next day we took a tour to the Taj Mahal. The guide provided us with all the details of the historic monument, a symbol of love. It seemed that the guide had extensive knowledge about every Mughal art and inception of the monument. We also saw the baby Taj. Truly this place cannot be described in words. Even the most incredible pictures do not do justice to the beauty of Taj.
After taking a tour when we went back to the office of this travel agency, we met the owner of Incredible Taj, Parth Mathur. He is truly an awesome person. His family also runs a decades old showroom of gems and artifacts. We bought a souvenir from them. Parth even provided with necessary insights for our rest of India trip. Unlike other professional travel agencies, Incredible Taj maintains a friendly relation with their customers, thus making them feel at ease. Being 2 women alone on trip, we never felt unsafe. Our safety, comfort, joy ans incredible experience was very well handled by Incredible Taj.

Parth_Mathur, Owner at Incredible Taj, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2018

Thank you Ms. Vibhooti,
Glad that you enjoyed your tour .
Looking forward to serve you, your friends, family in the future.
Regards