Agoda.com
All reviews rooftop lounge banquet hall corporate event room decoration brilliant place to stay honeymoon stay mr ravi family tour pakora nice interior safety measures for making our stay memorable highly recommend this hotel delicious food excellent hotel major attractions candle light dinner
Selected filters
Reviewed 28 February 2021

Stayed with family and friends. I must say one of the Best Boutique Hotel. Loved the food. Quality and taste of the food is amazing. Location is very well connected with all sightseeing places. Hygienic and santized very well. Will recommend to family and friends for sure

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Raj Chaudhari, Owner at Hotel Suvin Residency, responded to this reviewResponded 9 March 2021

Thank you for taking the time to review us on TripAdvisor.

We are absolutely delighted to know that you found our hotel location perfect. Our team was delighted to serve delicious food. I'm glad you found our team to be extremely helpful whilst providing the most amazing customer service. We are truly fortunate to welcome you & making your experience memorable.

I & my Team look forward to Welcoming you Back at Our Hotel Suvin Residency By Arni Hospitality

Reviewed 28 February 2021

According to me *Suvin residency by Arni Hospitality* is the best Hotel where they give us the best hospitality.
This is a brand new Hotel where the rooms are very clean and they maintain the at most hygiene over here, Proper sanitisation is maintained.
I would recommend everyone to come and visit over here.

Trip type: Travelled with friends

Reviewed 27 February 2021

Awesome location, best hosptality us being serve over here and co-operative staff
Delicious food
I would recommend everyone to come and visit here once
I would love to visit here again
Love the food
Mr. Raj Chaudhari is very polite while talking

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

Woww.. is the word.. Best Services and food is Yummm...... The Manager Mr. Chobisa is very kind and helpful, the location of the hotel is relatively good and with a view of mountains. Hotel have swimming pool at roof top aswell and spacious rooms.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Superb Hospitality by the Suvin Residency. Staff is Amazing and supportive along with Check in process. Food was the excellent and Room Service was Awesome. Specially Thanks to Heera Lal those give me personal attentions

Trip type: Travelled on business