Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Marriott Hotels
US$122
View deal
Free cancellation until 08/10/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
Booking.comUS$122
FindHotel
Agoda.comUS$122
1,358 results
All reviews dunes bar f b front office manager beautiful property restaurant staff central courtyard house keeping memorable stay excellent hospitality breakfast spread the entire staff wonderful experience courteous staff excellent stay modern amenities his team golden city
Selected filters
Reviewed 18 August 2021 via mobile

I booked this hotel for a months stay on a business trip. The property is located on the Jaisalmer Sam road and a Km from the famous Jaisalmer fort. The experience was really awesome as the property is really well maintained and the staff are super cordial. The reservation manager Mr KP Bhati was very accommodating in giving me a fort view room initially and then shift me to courtyard facing room on my request. The restaurant staff were also helpful to us when we requested for late meals especially in the night. Here I would like to make a special mention for Mr Rohit (the restaurant manager) and Ms Mandeep who were very helpful in catering to our meal requirements. I actually became good friends with them eventually. Then there was Kiran another restaurant staff who made us try new dishes every Sunday. We made extensive use of the gym and the swimming pool too. All in all it was a pleasurable stay that will be etched in my memory for a long time to come.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sneha Sabannavar, Marketing at Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 23 August 2021

Greetings!!!

Thank you so much for taking the time out to post such a detailed and thoughtful review about our Resort. It was a pleasure to have you stay with us and I am delighted to note that we were able to make your visit memorable.

Thank you very much for your compliments about our team's courteousness and the fact that they were able to delight you with their thoughtfulness, kind and caring nature. We shall surely pass on your appreciation to them. They would be happy to know that you were delighted with their services.

We look forward to welcoming you back at Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa in the near future.

Reviewed 17 August 2021 via mobile

Hi , its Marriot nothing can go wrong , courteous staff , decent rooms , good swimming pool, lobby , restaurant all good

Near to fort , on the sam sands road perfect location

To be positive critic...it feels u r in marriot but I believe when in jaisalmer it should feel like one ..as its same feeling as any other 5 stars ...the traditional essence was missing though the building looked like Rajwada

One sad note I believe its was too over price for food for a two bread vegetable sandwich it cost near about Rs.700

Rest all Good

Thanks

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa!

Thank you for your recent visit and sparing your valuable time to review us on TripAdvisor.

Our team take great pride and effort in delivering outstanding experiences for our guests and I’m delighted to know that we left an indelible impression on you.

We apologize we fell short at few services but we make sure, we look into it and we ensure for a better service.

Thank you for choosing us and we hope to see you again soon.

Warm regards,

Reviewed 16 August 2021 via mobile

Overall I have never been to such faculty which is excellent in all types of management.
Ambience is outstanding ,
Food is awesome,
Game zone and swimming pool is amazing,
Overall my experience has been the best

Trip type: Travelled with family
Sneha Sabannavar, Marketing at Jaisalmer Marriott Resort & Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 17 August 2021

Reviewed 15 August 2021

A comfortable and luxurious stay. Well maintained, clean and hygienic rooms. I specially appreciate’Sagar’ from housekeeping department and reception staff for their prompt assistance and polite service.

Reviewed 15 August 2021 via mobile

My best compliments to the staff who tirelessly work day and night inspite of being short staffed owing to Covid. Special mention to Mandeep, Rohit, Kiran Navneet and their managers. They are a bunch of highly motivated staff and do ask for them in your next visit. It has already been 3 weeks at this property with one more week to go and must say the stay has been a really pleasant one. It’s a well maintained property with spacious rooms. Made the most of the gym and a wonderful swimming pool. My best wishes to the entire team. Don’t think twice if you are looking for a luxury stay cause it’s in the heart of city with just 1.5km from the fort and Gadsar lake and lastly you will feel like it’s home away from home.

Trip type: Travelled on business