Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
US$51
View deal
Free cancellation until 26/06/21
FindHotel
Trip.com
All reviews koregaon park home away from home long stay living room serviced apartment excellent facilities place to stay comfortable stay room service swimming pool housekeeping team special thanks house keeping excellent service comfortable rooms special mention excellent property
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 April 2021 via mobile

My stay at Oakwood residency is always the best, it’s a lovely place to stay . Moreover they have Friendly staff ., very warm and they make you feel welcome and comfortable. Great ambiance . Highly recommended for those who want to unwind . Great for corporates too.

Trip type: Travelled with friends
Oakwood Residence Pune Kumar, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 15 April 2021

Dear Ms. Rebecca,

It is always a pleasure welcoming you back. The appreciation for the services and the facility is highly motivating and encourages us to raise our standards.

I thank you for the recommendation for the other guest to make a choice for staying with us. I thank you for your patronage and hope to host you every time you seek accommodation in Pune.

Reviewed 12 April 2021

Me and my husband stayed at Oakwood Residence hotel for 4 weeks when we were waiting for our permanent apartment in Pune. It was a very pleasant stay with a lot of good food, nice conversations with the staff and very nice housekeeping of our room and the rest of the hotel. Good size of gym and pool area.

The hotel staff was very service minded and always had a smile on their faces. They were very supportive and tried to help us with all our request. They also helped us to understand how to order both food and groceries from outside.

They handled the Covid pandemic in a very good way, always kept distance, waring masks and took temperature on the guests.

I warmly recommend Oakwood Residence Hotel and thank all the staff for giving us a perfect start to our adventures in India

Date of stay: March 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Oakwood Residence Pune Kumar, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2021

Dear Mr. & Mrs. Sandegren,

The team is thrilled to learn of your memorable stay with us. I thank you for reviewing us and appreciating the food and service provided by the team.

We provide the utmost priority in observing precaution towards pandemic and I thank you for observing and acknowledging this.

I look forward to your continued stay with us and your future satisfactory stays.

Reviewed 9 April 2021

I had overall great experience staying at Oakwood. Staff was very nice and helpful, trying to make our stay as comfortable as possible. Rooms are comfortable enough for long stay. And the swimming pool is just great!

Date of stay: January 2021
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Oakwood Residence Pune Kumar, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 10 April 2021

Dear Ms. Jana,

The team enjoyed hosting you during your recent stay with us. It was unfortunate that you had to leave due to unexpected lockdown announced by the Govt. amidst the rising COVID cases in the state.

I thank you for reviewing us and team is thrilled to learn that you had a satisfactory stay with us..

We look forward to seeing you soon after you holidays travelling within India for a refreshing experience.

Reviewed 9 April 2021 via mobile

Its a home, away from home.
very well maintained, courteous staff
they continuosly ask for feedback for betterment of services.
Excellent breakfast with varieties.
swimming pool, gym service and room for other recreational activities like pool, chess etc.
They also have the badminton court
I really enjoyed living here for more than 1 month.

Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Guest,

It gives me immense satisfaction in knowing that you had a memorable stay with us. The team strives hard to ensure that all our guests are satisfied and we are able to customize our services to suit your comfort levels.

I am glad that you were able to use all our facilities and had a satisfactory stay during your recent visit to us.

I hope that the team get to host you soon on your upcoming visit to us.

Reviewed 3 April 2021 via mobile

Oakwood is nice place to stay and with all facilities available. Staff here is very corporative and always ready to help. Also taking about fun and play areas, pool(game) facility is awesome under the guidance of Mr. Rishabh. He is very talented player and nice guy.

Overall, I liked very much staying in Oakwood. Refer to all one who visiting Pune for stay in hotel.

Thanks!
Ashish Dwivedi

Trip type: Travelled on business
Oakwood Residence Pune Kumar, General Manager at Oakwood Residence Naylor Road Pune, responded to this reviewResponded 5 April 2021

Dear Mr. Dwivedi,

I thank you for giving us your review and showing your satisfaction and confidence in the team here. Your feedback motivates the team to raise the service standards and keep working on upgrading their skills.

Rishabh is one of our talented asset and I'll pass on your appreciation for him.

I look forward to you continued satisfactory stay with us.