“Food dreams come true”

Ranked #8 of 99 Coffee & Tea in Pune
Price range: US$3 - US$7
Cuisines: Cafe
Dining options: Outdoor Seating
Description: If you are looking for home cooked comfort food, look no further. At Fat Cat's Cafe, we have everything you need to keep your tummy happy. From freshly made sandwiches and quiches to decadent desserts, all our specials are made from scratch daily.
Reviewed 15 January 2017

This is my second visit to Fact Cats during a family trip to Pune- taste buds in nirvana! The cakes were out of this world and the seafood quiche rocked my boat! Cant wait to clean out their supplies again. A must visit! See photo for the remains of the delicious cakes we inhaled!

Reviewed 27 December 2016

Fat Cat's became one of my favourite places in Pune from the first time I stepped in. Each and every one of the desserts are absolutely yum. Mel and Sunil's hospitality is another reason I keep coming back here.
I recommend, if available:
- The Victorian Sponge cake
- Chocolate brownie with salted caramel
- Cheese and caramelised onion quiche

Reviewed 27 December 2016 via mobile

Tried the Crab quiche and chicken lasagna ..Both were sumptuous and yum !!! Definitely recommend this eatery ...even the cakes are yum

Reviewed 26 December 2016

I've been visiting Fat Cats for over 2 years now, and it's literally become my favourite place in the city. The desserts are homemade and fresh everyday, with no skimping on ingredients. I love them so much that I don't bother going anywhere else for dessert anymore, coz there's just no comparison. The owners and friendly and warm and make you feel at home. I've ordered meals from them frequently when guests are over, they have always raved about it! There's no going wrong with Fat Cats!

Reviewed 26 December 2016 via mobile

We've visited Fat Cat's multiple times, mostly to indulge in their delicious range of desserts & always come back wanting more. Their lunch specials & sandwiches are also lip smacking!! I'd go everyday if I could