Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
Booking.comUS$42
Agoda.comUS$39
Trip.com
2,001 results
All reviews sky lounge excellent service house keeping room service housekeeping department special thanks room cleaning excellent room comfortable stay pune city railway station business trip keep up the good work hotel staff taking care food quality front office
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The stay was very comfortable and amazing. Great location, beautiful and clean rooms. What makes this place more beautiful and like a home are specially thise staff who were very generous with their tume and were always ready to go out of their way to make our stay as comfortable as they can.The food and service both were just magnificent.

Front office team leading by Ms Marisha and her team including Ms Hanlula, Ms Radhika and Mr Pranay they deserve special mention for being so courteous customer friendly and customer focused. The team from reception are very polite, helpful and professional. They made sure that my stay went as fabulous which I'll remember. The work that the reception team are doing is out of word they make sure that we are guided about the hotel, amenities and by keeping everything ready for me beforehand.

I will surely come back with my families to enjoy the service that they had provided me. kudos for now will see you back soon ☺️☺️

Trip type: Travelled on business
Fino Babu, Owner at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Marisha,Hanlula,Radhika,Pranay and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Thank you for staying with us at Crowne Plaza Pune City Centre. We hope to welcome you back again very soon.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Food was great. Housekeeping services was good (suvarna)....hotel pool side view was pretty good...laurdry service was also good...n saft was very friendly...services is very quick...room was also good..room amitiemes and bed is very comfortable..

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Suvarna and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great hospitality and amazing staff , willing to assist and polite . Especially the manager and service staff mr. Yashwant are very helpful . Food quality is nice , rooms are clean and tidy . Good job

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Yashwant and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent and comfortable stay ,right from check-in to check out everything was just perfect,the front desk people are extremely polite and cooperative specially marisha,food is delicious,rooms are well maintained.A must visit for people visiting Pune.

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Marisha and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I'm staying with crowne plaza in this hotel for 15nights. I'm very happy and satisfied with my stay here in this hotel. The room is very spacious neat and clean there are people always to maintain my rooms on everyday basis. The food served in the restaurant is amazing and tasty they have a very huge wide variety in breakfast,lunch and dinner. I didn't had single day where I had to complain about anything. The staff here make sure that my stay goes smoothly.

The receptionist team are the most helpful and friendly one in this hotel mention goes to Ms Hanlula who was there to help me with my transportation and when I hd requested her for my laundry she assisted me so quickly and Mr Sai who is so much friendly and I never feels alone talking with him as he always used to be there to talk and asking about my day and my stay.

Thanks to the entire team for making this stay of mine q comfortable one. It is one of the fabulous stay and amazing one. Cheers!☺️

Thank you for sharing your review.

We are indeed pleased to learn that you enjoyed your stay and found the overall service as well as the facilities to meet your expectations. Hanlula,Sai and team will be grateful to receive your kind recognition for their efforts.