Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
SAVE US$9
Trip.comUS$38
Booking.comUS$30
FindHotel
All reviews house keeping viman nagar awesome stay housekeeping service special thanks housekeeping department excellent service experience staying helpful person the hotel manager great place to stay food taste taking care room cleaning buffet spread excellent hotel very pleasant stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel environment is very good and its cool. Staffs are very close and they will care very well and rooms and cleaning department also very well. Totally is very good. Rohit is very well to treat and very supportive.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Viman Nagar. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.vn@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Me and my family stayed at this hotel for wedding and the services were excellent. Mr Taufik took care of everything details and made sure that everything goes smoothly. Will highly recommend this hotel to everyone.

Date of stay: January 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Iam really happy to stay in lemon tree, and the service and other facilities are good.
Am thankful to all members in about cleaness and polite way of speaking and greating as well , again I will be part of lemon tree.

Thankful to Rohit.

Regards,
J Praveen Kumar.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed here for 15 days and the stay was pleasent and staff was very humble and helpful.
Food was also very delicious. Interacted with Rohit from F&B team and he was helpful in many ways.. A big thank you to Rahul, Hrishikesh, Atish and Rajender for making my stay comfortable and pleasent.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I had a pleasant stay in lemon tree hotel vimannagar, food served in a wonderful manner, many thanks to F&B manager Rohit, who was very polite and very organised, we had delicious food served by the restaurant staffs, and also excellent service in terms of cleanliness overall

Date of stay: January 2021