Lowest prices for your stay
Hotels.com
US$83
US$93
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$61
Trip.comUS$83
ExpediaUS$83
FindHotelUS$83
2,373 results
All reviews citrus cafe swimming pool room boy value for money special thanks breakfast spread excellent stay excellent hotel dinner buffet housekeeping staff front office delicious food his team business hotel business trip special mention house keeping
Selected filters
Reviewed 8 August 2022 via mobile

Stayed here for the 1st weekend of Aug 22. The hotel was good and rooms were hygenic. The bathrooms could do with a bit of upgrade though. The best thing was behavior of the staff. Everyone including housekeeping , food service etc were very helpful and courteous. Every staff always had a smile on their face. Special mention to Chef Nityananda and Asst chef Feroz who went out of their way to make us feel welcome with delicious food. I highly recommend this place.

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 7 August 2022 via mobile

Hi it was pretty easy checkin not too much waiting especially thanks to thier one staff manoj
Great location, really pleasant and clean rooms, but the thing that makes this such a good place to stay are the staff. All of the people are incredibly helpful and generous with their time and advice. We travelled with two six year olds and lots of luggage and despite the stairs up to the elevator this was one of the nicest places we stayed in the four weeks we were in Europe.

Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 5 August 2022 via mobile

Room Service is great, Dinner Buffet is awesome. special mention to chef Mr Nityanand & Manoj Rajput for great hospitality service

The pool side is of great view and the rooms are spacious

A must stay during the weekend

Thanks & Regards,
Dhruti NAIK
Mobile-95524-71488

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 5 August 2022

Reviewed 2 August 2022 via mobile

A very comfartable stay and great service provided.
Right from the Lady who greets with a smile at the entrance to the front desk staff, room service all of them made our stay a memorable one.
All our request were accomodated with a smile.
I called hotel before reservations and Ameen answered all questions and made sure all requests are accommodated. Other staff from front desk Piyush, Suraj , Manoj were so polite and helpfull.
This shows that Lemon Tree takes guest experience seriously and trains the staff accordingly.
Sachin from housekeeping did a good job.
Unfortunately I don't remember the name of the guy who helped us with the checkin but he was exceptional as well. Thanks to Nilesh as well.
Swiming pool is good and maintained.

Buffet breakfast had a decent spread. Although service was little slow but taste is good and we were attended properly. Shrikant from citrus cafe serves with a smile.

Staff of Lemontree Aurangabad. Kudos.

Only downside is , in room dining is very expensive 491 INR for 2 cans of sprite is way tooo high.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2022

Reviewed 1 August 2022 via mobile

Your staff & Stay also very good especially your front desk staff Nilesh,Manoj,Piyush,Niranjan & Nikhil & also a Restaurant staff Hari, Amol & Farukh. Hotel atmosphere is very good we are coming back & visit again in our Hotel, Happy with stay.

Date of stay: July 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 1 August 2022