Lowest prices for your stay
US$84
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
eDreams
Agoda.com
2,343 results
All reviews citrus cafe swimming pool room boy value for money special thanks breakfast spread excellent stay excellent hotel dinner buffet housekeeping staff front office delicious food his team business hotel business trip special mention great hospitality
Selected filters
Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Nice hotel in Aurangabad infact one of the best , with nice Swimming pool, tasty food and best people.
We had a great time , were taken care like a friends/family . All of our needs were taken care with attention.we enjoyed the location,view and surroundings.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2022

Dear Guest

Thank you for the feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ar@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 26 June 2022

Our stay was very good and fun. The food was also a highlight of the hotel and we would like to send our thanks to Chef Farooq who made some amazing food every day. Gajanan was also very helpful in the rooms and helping us find things in the hotel

Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Reviewed 26 June 2022 via mobile

Very good experience. We took 3 nights on 18, 19&20 of June 2022. Very clean and lively place. Nice restaurant, lovely swimming pool and the best part was we could use the swimming pool till late so it was possible to relax daily. Food was excellent and the chef at times obliged by making stuff to our taste rather than bland. Room service was exemplary. I am compelled to name a few very friendly staff who made our stay really worthwhile..... specially as we were 4 senior citizens having some small special requirements...mr Gavin, ankush, Ismail, farukh, Dinesh and a few more. Thanks to staff and management of lemon tree aurangabad.

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

It was a great experience with lemon tree. We have business conference meeting at Lemon Tree in June month. The food at the hotel was very good. I got the service very quickly and Ganesh helped a lot in any transactions, service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 June 2022

Reviewed 20 June 2022 via mobile

Very pleasant stay. Prompt service by Front office.. They provide fast and excellent service with smile. Niranjan took care entire stay and was taking feedback.. Nilesh was very helpful who was taking care our car service. We will come back again for use same service.

Date of stay: May 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
Lemon Tree Hotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Aurangabad, responded to this reviewResponded 21 June 2022