“Nice place to chill”

Ranked #6 of 101 Restaurants in Varkala
Price range: US$1 - US$4
Cuisines: Indian, Healthy
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Juice Shack Restaurant features an outstanding new menu with a touch of Indian and Kerala influence in an upscale and cozy atmosphere. The menu is inspired from different cuisine's specialties and will appeal to a wide and varied clientele. We will offer healthy, tasty juices and a salad buffet every week with a mixture of salads and Indian dishes with Indian bread and rice in addition to the regular menu. We will be open 7 days a week, serving food Monday - Sunday 07.00 AM -10.30 PM. The Juice Shack Restaurant will be the perfect place when customers need that 'little extra.' They can have business meetings here, a place for a quiet conversation, or for a special occasion. We will make up special platters or full course meals for customers' special occasions. We always make everything WELL and when you have it it becomes great.
Reviewed 2 May 2018

We stumbled upon this place by accident. The place has beautiful view and the staff is very courteous. The only reason I am giving it a 3 is because the food is average. However, the chilly fries are nice. The ambiance and the staff and drinks get a 5 from me :)

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Worst meal in my life.Looks terrible and the taste was exactly the same. But the meal was not on the bill

Reviewed 20 April 2018

I had been walking around on the strip in North Cliff and decided to stop by for a quick brunch. It had a great variety of food and the juices were amazing. The waiters were very helpful and could also assist in telling one what the best choice would be.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I am one time going to juice shack. That staffs all good behaviour good attitude. I like this place. Anytime coming others this is the choice. This place is romantic place. This attitude keep it up

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

What is wrong with your staff? I just saw two of your guys torturing dogs with sticks and stones in the backyard behind the Restaurant. They ran in to your kitchen, when I yelled at them to stop. All of the sudden no one was able to speak english anymore, when I wanted to talk to your waiters about it.
What kind of human being hurts animals for pleasure?
Disgusting and sad!

umeshmenon, Owner at The Juice Shack, responded to this reviewResponded 12 April 2018

Hello Carolin where were you when the stray dog bit the flute seller and a small boy from the North Indian family who was bit they were planning to write a review for the dog bite and for encouraging dogs,Really I don't know what to do whether safe guard the dogs or allow the dogs to bite my customers and bark at them and panic them so I take them to the hospital and spend money.This is not only my problem the cliff side restaurants problem.Any way thanks for your review,This review showed me your kindness towards the humanity