Hycinth By Sparsa
Hotel Lake Palace(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
Uday Suites(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
Fortune Hotel The South Park(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
  • Breakfast included
Hilton Garden Inn Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
The Central Residency(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
Apollo Dimora Hotel(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
Vivanta by Taj - Trivandrum(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
Keys Select Hotel, Thiruvananthapuram(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
SP Grand Days(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
The Travancore Heritage Beach Resort(Thiruvananthapuram (Trivandrum))
TripAdvisor
All reviewscafe jadeexcellent hotelrooftop poolexcellent hospitalityfront officerailway stationthe heart of the cityexcellent staystar propertymemorable stayvalue for moneyduty managereasy accessgreat ambiencedinner buffetvisit trivandrumhouse keeping
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Hotel hycinth gave me good hospitality throughout my stay .I stayed inthe hotel for couple of days .The staffs in the hotel gave me good care .At time of checkin and check out time the front desk staffs done thw process smoothly.Especially miss liva gre helps at the time of checkin she make me very comfort .Spl thanks to her good wrk .Keep it up .Gos bless.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Balakrishnan_Hycinth, Manager at Hycinth By Sparsa, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Dear Ms.Blessy,

Greetings from Hycinth By Sparsa, Trivandrum !!!

Thank you for taking a moment to review us on Trip advisor. At Hycinth we continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant experience and thank you very much for appreciating our services. We are proud that our staff has been attentive to guest needs and has taken good care of you, We will definitely share your kind words of appreciation to them. On your next visit kindly check our hotel website to get the Best Guaranteed Rates and special offers. Do follow us on Facebook to keep yourself abreast of all the latest developments and promotions at Hycinth, Trivandrum and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Hycinth hotel is a pleasant hotel in Thiruvanthapuram and good for both business and Family stays. Very helpful staffs always with warm smile and eagerness to help starting from the Security personnel, Team at the reception to the housekeeping members.
Breakfast is exceptionally good completed with one of the local dish ‘Puttu’ varieties on both days of my stay.
Hotel being very close to bus stand and railway station always well connected and shopping Centres are within 5 mins drive from this place. Uber or Ola are just available readily but please expect a possible delay of 15 Mins wait time expected during peak hours.
Just one disappointment with was that the kettle was not clean, including the replaced one. I had to order for a morning coffee, because I did not want to make mine using the kettle.

Also please note, this hotel probably does not have smoking rooms.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Greetings from Hycinth By Sparsa, Trivandrum !!!

Thank you for taking a moment to review us. At Hycinth we continuously strive to provide the very best of product and services to our guests and we are happy to note that you had a pleasant experience and thank you very much for appreciating our services. On your next visit kindly check our hotel website to get the Lowest Guaranteed Rates and special offers. It would be of great achievement for us if you review us on Trip advisor whenever you find time. Do follow us on Facebook to keep yourself abreast of all the latest developments and promotions at Hycinth, Trivandrum and we look forward to welcoming you soon again.

S.Balakrishnan | General Manager

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I am first in Trivandrum.I choose hotel hycinth by help of TripAdvisor.The hospitality give by the staffs was awesome they make me to feel comfortable.the lady ( Ms liva) helps me so much by giving information about the city.she is very good person who is very much care about others.And she gave me a surprise by giving bonvoage pastry before the day of my check out.I love this hotel and am planning to come back next month..

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Balakrishnan_Hycinth, Manager at Hycinth By Sparsa, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mr.Sajan,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

It's a awesome trip while my trip overall. Smooth check-in and check-out, specially the room size and all amenities are fully updates as per daily use. Food was tasty with all buffet and alacarte. I preferred this hotel to everyone and i planning for next time soon.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Mr.Divayansh,

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Had a fabulous stay at hycinth. I was with my friends and we enjoyed a lot there. Check in as so smooth and we were served with welcome drinks on arrival with cold towels. Rooms were very nicely done . We booked for a basic room that is a deluxe . One of the best five star hotels that I have ever stayed in in. Staff were also very friendly. In my whole stay I did not heard the word no from any of the staff. Thank you hycinth and we will recommend you to my friend and families.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with friends