Lowest prices for your stay
US$16
View deal
Hotels.com
Expedia
Agoda.com
Trip.com
All reviews business trip nice hotel dinner buffet comfortable stay the hotel staff room service basic amenities birthday party special thanks awesome experience food quality dosa front office hotel is located great hospitality f b excellent stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 25 February 2021 via mobile

Lovely food ,had real taste of chicken chettinadu ... Located opposite SAP .service and food was wonderful.we are ordered mostly South Indian cuisines.stayed with friends.people should give it a try here.

Trip type: Travelled on business
Sreetam Das, General Manager at Radha Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 10 March 2021

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radha Hometel, Bengaluru!

At the outset, I would like to thank you for giving us the opportunity of hosting you. These are testing times for all of us, yet we are trying our best to make sure a pleasant experience for all.

I will surely pass on your compliments to the team. Our team members are our most priced assets, i am certain this will give them world of confidence to serve even better.

It is our constant endeavor to provide you with high standards of personalized service and efficiency.

Reviewed 9 February 2021 via mobile

I will highly recommend Radha Hometel for their hospitality. It was a good experience celebrating my daughter's 1st birthday. Right from the beginning to the end the hotel staff took care of everything. The food was delectable. Highly recommended.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sreetam Das, General Manager at Radha Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2021

Dear Ms. Ranjita,

Sreetam Das

Reviewed 3 February 2021 via mobile

I loved the stay , very advisable and affordable , awesome meal, staff so friendly and helpful , loved aparna the manager at hotel , I left my iPhone 11 at hotel aparna manager herself callwd me informed and kept it safe till my next visit

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled with family
Sreetam Das, General Manager at Radha Hometel, responded to this reviewResponded 6 February 2021

Dear Ms. Revathi,

Greetings from Radha Hometel, Bengaluru!

I will surely pass on your compliments to the team, especially to Aparna. Our team members are our most priced assets, i am certain this will give them world of confidence to serve even better.

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

Nice hotel responsible staff.will visit again.good complimentary breakfast.we had a nice stay.places r nearby to visit..excellent response from staff.good for all kind of people .early check in r late checkout are available

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Radha Hometel, Bengaluru!

I will surely pass on your compliments to the team. Our team members are our most priced assets, i am quite certain this will give them world of confidence to serve even better.

Reviewed 31 January 2021 via mobile

The staff was the nicest staff I have ever encountered at a hotel. They were always friendly and asked how my stay was going every time I walked in the door. The rooms were clean, very comfortable, and the staff was amazing. They went over and beyond to help make our stay enjoyable. I highly recommend this hotel.

Trip type: Travelled on business