• Pool
ITC Windsor, Bengaluru(Bengaluru)
  • Breakfast included
TripAdvisor
All reviewspool sideenjoyed my staybreakfast buffetmg roadroom servicevalue for moneyrenovationovernightspreadhospitalitygymroomsambienceteamguestsbangalore
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

First of all i would like to express my appreciation to "Shatrunjay Yadav" for the quality of service you offered me during the days of my stay. I have met him earlier at Kenilworth Resort-Goa during my visit last year and i must say that Hyatt is fortunate to have him as his staff. He is someone who would go an extra mile to make the guest have an enjoyable stay and an experience that one can never forget.

I was fortunate enough to stay at Hyatt Centric. I have stayed at many Hyatt properties before and found most of them pretty good and the staff generally friendly. Shatrunjay and also would like to thank Bheru Rathore. They both have by far out paced every one of them.

Thank you once again!!

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
HyattCentricBLR, Front Office Manager at Hyatt Centric MG Road Bangalore, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Mrs. Sharma,

Warm Greetings from Bangalore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our team is elated to know you had good time and overall a great stay experience with us during your recent conference trip to Bangalore.

It's was indeed a pleasure meeting you again and happy to know that your company collegues as well had a great stay and successful conference. Thank you for your kind words for Bheru and myself, however honestly its our warm and passionate team members accross all departments who are the key to our service & success and we highly appreciated your kind words for their genuine hospitality.

Thank you once again for your lovely review. Your positive feedback encourages us all to strive for excellence. Me and my team eagerly look forward to welcome you & your colleagues back soon !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I have been staying here a lot of times for my office trip and this was the first stay after renovation of the hotel. I had a very good stay at the hotel and the hotel offered good tasty food. Only challenge is the menu is not so vast to choose from for in room dining. Also the room size is little bit less. Else had a comfortable stay at the hotel.

Warm Greetings from Bangalore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our team is pleased to know you had good time and overall a very good stay experience with us.

As you have noticed, we have recently upgraded our hotel and our rooms are newly renovated and ergonomically designed to take care of all the needs of a savvy explorer. We appreciate your liking and recommendation of our stylish rooms and dining facilities. Your feedback on in-room dining menu is noted. You are more than welcome to let us know your preferences, and I would also like to assure that our chefs are always looking forward to customise your food requests.

Thank you once again for your loyalty to our hotel. Your positive feedback encourages us all to strive for excellence. Me and my team eagerly look forward to welcome you back!!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Was pleasantly surprised to know from the manager at the hotel’s reception that yes, this was the only Hyatt Centric Hotel in all of India, yet! Quirky, lifestyle, value for money ( got an ongoing great deal), heart of the city- M G Road ! The staff at the Bombay Brassiere ( restaurant) was extremely courteous and helpful when I dined for dinner there. The rooms are okaish small, neat, well equipped.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Warm Greetings from Bangalore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on TripAdvisor. It was indeed a pleasure meeting you and discussing your stay experience at our hotel. We are pleased to know you had a good stay experience with us.

Our team members strive to provide personalised service and authentic hospitality and we appreciate your kind words and recognition for the team of Bengaluru Brasserie. Our Centric location, eclectic and vibrant rooms , beautiful ambience are the highlights inviting and engaging to savvy explorers like you to our hotel. We appreciate your liking and recommendation of the room upkeep and facilities.

Your positive feedback encourages me and my team to strive for excellence. We eagerly look forward to welcome you back!!

I will simply divide this review into Pros and Cons
-- Pros --
1. Hospitality
2. Location
3. Comfort

-- Cons --
1. Room size and design makes you feels very congested
2. Food taste not up to the mark

Conclusion: Hotel is good but only feels like 3-4 star property.

• Stayed: September 2017, travelled on business

Warm Greetings from Bangalore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on your recent stay with us; while we acknowledge the positives highlighted by you, we also understand we have opportunities to improve upon to match up to your expectations.

Our team members strive to provide authentic hospitality, your appreciation & kind words are very motivating for my entire team. I am happy our efforts are praised by our discerning guests like you. Our strategic location gives excellent opportunity to guest to explore the city. As you may have noticed, we have upgraded most past of our hotel and our rooms are ergonomically designed to take care of all the needs of a savvy explorer as much as possible. We appreciate your liking and recommendation of the room comfort. Our new menu is inspired by the local flavors and is being highly appreciated. Please feel free to share your food preferences and I would like to assure that our chefs are always looking forward to preparing and customizing food based on your taste and preferences.

We have taken your feedback onboard and we will work upon the same to make your future stay a memorable one. Me and my team would love to have you back with us and hope to welcome you back soon !!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Rooms are quite small, however well maintained. Staff is very courteous and attentive.
Food quality is good but buffet breakfast has less options.
Rooms don't have mirrors in the room you have to use washroom mirrors to get ready, which is very sad and surprising.

Review collected in partnership with Hyatt Hotels

Warm Greetings from Bangalore!!

Thank you for sharing your feedback on Trip Advisor. Our team is pleased to know you had good time and an overall comfortable stay experience with us.

Our associates put their best foot forward to provide authentic hospitality and we appreciate your kind words. We have recently upgraded most past of our hotel and our rooms are newly renovated and ergonomically designed to take care of all the needs of a savvy explorer as much as possible. We appreciate your liking and recommendation of the room upkeep and facilities. Would like to mention that there is a full size mirror along with the wardrobe in the room. We have noted your feedback on the breakfast .

Your positive feedback encourages us to strive for excellence. We eagerly look forward to welcome you back!!