“Good buffet spread, average service”
Review of My Place

My Place
Ranked #36 of 11,399 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We had a dinner at this restaurant to celebrate a birthday. The restaurant is located at the Gokulam Grand Bangalore in Mathikkere. This hotel was previously the Movenpick.

The reservation was handled professionally and upon arrival, we were guided and seated almost immediately. The buffet spread was very good and the variety was definitely appreciated. The food quality and taste was very good too. It would have been good to have a bowl for the soy sauce and some chopsticks by the Sushi instead of having to request for it.

The staff was very friendly... however, the service was extremely slow and sometimes frustrating. There is a lot if scope for improvement.

Reviewed 21 March 2018

gud range of dishes and serve the very best....The food is fresh and very tempting....had lots and would love to visit again

Reviewed 3 March 2018

Only had breakfast in this restaurant but I must say, staff very helpful. Food very fresh and was a buffet style so you could help yourself. Staff always trying to get you to try something else.

Reviewed 17 February 2018 via mobile

My Indian friends told me to try Masala Dosa. I tried hard to find the small recommended hotel near the Botanic gardens.
Next morning at breakfast I asked if it was possible to get a Masala Dosa.
After that I had Masala Dosa every morning before I had to leave Bangalore and India for this time.
Dinners at My place was also good stuff. They made My visit to be a really good week.

Reviewed 3 January 2018

I had a dinner here about seven times. Most of the times I ordered from àla carte menu and once or twice I had the buffet. All meals were very tasty and service was good.