“Satisfied..”
Review of Cooking Mom

Cooking Mom
Ranked #3,576 of 11,485 Restaurants in Bengaluru
Reviewed 2 May 2018 via mobile

I came to know about this place once I went with my offfice friends for evening snacks. One first look I liked the interiors and the decor. Though I didn't get good feedback wanted to try this place. Went with my family on Sunday for lunch. The restaurant was empty. We felt as if it is close but they welcomed us very well.. switched on all the lights and music. Set up their TV on cricket for me and my son's view and a TV serial on my wife and daughter's view. They made us comfortable and told "sir relax we all here for you" when I was ordering too many things he reminded let's have starters first and then decide on your main course. They gave proper advice as what will be spicy and what not and what could be customized. So Now comes the food
Starter
1. Drums of Heaven: Nice crispy chicken and cooked well. Was little sweeter but blend of spices were good.
2. Fish Tempura: totally customized for my daughter which was without any spice and served with style.. loved the presentation and my daughter with presentation loved the fish. She is just 7 yr and mentioned the presentation and taste.
3. French fries.. : Again served in style.. and mildly spicy. Was crispy and worked as crisp then after.
4. Butter Chicken: Spices were nice. Thick gravy but it was more sweet. Was good with butter Naan but I wud have preferred little less sweetness.. basically I am not fond of sweet savery dishes..
5. Cooking mom special Cooker Biryani: How can I leave this.. though he told it's highly spicy, I tried and was sweating all over.. I felt predominantly the taste of green chillis and green coriander leafs. The biryani spices were shuttle.. raita with the dish was so so...
6. Butter Roti and Butter Naan: they are usual.

Taste: 3.5
Service: 5
Price : 5
Decor :5

Like the staff... Will recommend every restaurant to ask their staff to mingle with customer .. it makes so homely.. overall happy with tummy as well as with temper.. Value for money... Will recommend at least one visit..

Reviewed 9 February 2018

Athnic design created in this outlet, however to maximise occupancy tables have been put all around leaving little walking space.

Waiters do zigzag swiftly from kitchen to tables for serviing.

Food was okay - no Vow factor.
Ordered Cooker Biryani and Veg Biryani - Veg biryani was bland (though ordered spicy)
Butter milk was good
Low light black furniture concept.
Worth visiting once.