Lowest prices for your stay
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.com
US$75
View deal
ExpediaUS$75
TripadvisorUS$75
ZenHotels.com
Agoda.com
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 September 2019

Its location is just perfect - just 150 M from the main market, and a bit away from the main polluted road. And it's a big, comfortable Hotel to stay in.
For me the icing on the cake though was Sanjay and Ms Diskit's terrific professionalism and hospitality - extremely polite, humble, and might I add 'caring'.
After running the Ladakh half marathon, I was exhausted and my heartbeat became a bit irregular. The staff was most helpful at this point, in coming up to my room(since i was unable to move), measure the oxygen level in my blood, and advise me about nearby clinics and hospitals. And this isn't an isolated incident, the staff was most helpful at ALL times.

Date of stay: September 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
amrit b, Front Office Manager at Hotel Glacier View, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear sir,
Thank you so much for the wonderful review .We are so glad to know that you enjoyed your stay with us and we would like to also thank you for recommending to the other travellers. We hope that we get the opportunity to serve wonderful clients like you again so please do visit us on your next trip to leh.

Reviewed 12 August 2019

I used this hotel as book ends to my trek in Ladakh, and would highly recommend it. Spacious rooms and courteous service. The rooms I had had excellent views of the Stok Kangri range, as did the large terrace. The rooftop is also accessible to get a 360 degree view of the hills around Leh.

Room tip: Ask for rooms that directly face the Stok Kangri range.
Date of stay: August 2019
1  Thank mkhaki2016

Dear mam,

Reviewed 3 July 2019

I would love to visit again to experience the efficiency, cleanliness, delicious food, superb view from the hotel its amazing. Comfortable rooms. Simply one of the best hotel at leh. Staff is very friendly and helpful.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Reviewed 3 July 2019 via mobile

Nice & Clean Hotel with Automatic Temperature Control in Rooms,Clean Bathroom,Excellent Courteous Staff situated near main market near circuit house,also serving good food in restaurant,overall very good experience for our 4 night stay 21-25 May 2019.

Date of stay: May 2019
Trip type: Travelled with friends
amrit b, General Manager at Hotel Glacier View, responded to this reviewResponded 12 September 2019

Dear sir,

Reviewed 26 June 2019 via mobile

Rooms are good, and food is also great, however on day 1 we had to struggle for service in hotel.

Post speaking yo the reception on all the issues faced, everything was fine and we had a wonderful stay at this hotel.

Date of stay: June 2019