“Review”

US$188.00*
and up
4 Days- Kashmir Tour Package
More attraction details
Owner description: Lone Tours and Travels is a registered tour company, operating from Srinagar Kashmir. The company is registered with Jammu and Kashmir Tourism Department, having an experience of over 12 years in operating Group and personal tours for Jammu and Kashmir. We have been providing customized tour services to travelers from around the globe with budgets scaling according to their pockets.
Reviewed 29 June 2018 via mobile

Hi Myself SLSharma from Chandigarh. Wonderful experience last week at Kashmir. Thanks to Irshad bhai n lone travel team for arranging good hotels traveling n taking personal care

Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Hi, This is Tushar from Mumbai.
First of all I would like to thanks Mr. Irshad from Lone Tours and Travels, Srinagar. He really deserves the appreciation for his support and his team for their execlent service. The package which I got was value for money. Everything was well managed. We didn't face any problem during whole journey. The car service was good. The hotels of all the locations were nice,very neat and clean with excellent service by professional staff members.
I ll strongly recommend the travelers to choose the Lone tours and travels as their travel agent. I am very much sure that they will not let down your expectations.

Words for A place known as Kashmir.
Up in the north, away from all the filth,
there's a land of pure where angels descend.
And live between the rivers and trees.
There's a place known as Kashmir.

We all are missing those few days spent in the Beautiful Kashmir.

Thanks Lone Tours to convert our journey into such a beautiful memories.
We are planning to visit again in winter.

1  Thank tshrpnskr
Reviewed 18 June 2018 via mobile

It was a family trip to kashmir which was made comfortable and memorable by Lone Tours and Travels. Thanks to entire team of lone tours specially Irshad Bhai and Saima Madam. Look forward to book another trip through lone tours and travels again.

2  Thank AmitB2607
Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

This was my visit to Srinagar I was quite worried but Miss Tajjali provided us with wonderfull 4days trip including srinagar sonemarg gulmarg pahalgaon. Inshallah houseboats has lived upto the expectation. Awesome hospitality, mesmerizing view.
Hotels provided us was neat and clean with good food.
We missed out gulmarg gandola ride because of late reaching but still it was an amazing experience.
This the best tour and travel agency in kashmir.I highly recommend.
Thank you driver sameer bhaiya and Miss Tajjali and their whole team.
We love you.

3  Thank Isha0007
See more reviews
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

Agar firdaus bar roo-e zameen ast,
Hameen ast-o...hameen ast -o...
Hameen ast❤❤

Amir Khusrau,knew the enigmatic spell ....this enchanting valley would cast ...on people like me...who would fall in love with it even before visiting it!!

Kashmir❤❤...had been a dream destination for me for past one year. The ongoing turmoil in the valley left my family a bit sceptical as regards my visit....still my parents were bold enough to give me n Aryan a green signal to go ahead...thanks to my bro.for planning my trip and seeing me off with a punch-line.."Ja Simran,jee le apni zindagi......!!"

I thank my tour manager Mr.Irshad Lone fr such a well drawn itinerary!! I could visit most of the choicest sites with the best guides I could hope for...be it the calm n poised Siraj bhai or the bubbly n exuberant Riyaz bhai....I can never forget the warmth n hospitality extented by the localites....nor can I forget the tough life the horse trainers,sledge riders, shawl/saffron vendors at Pahalgam n Sonmarg face!!

There is much to learn frm the local people ...who keep up a brave front, despite the unpredictable situation in the valley.

I am grateful to my friends Sh'Eikh Um'Air n Hakeem Shahid Bashir fr spending their valuable time with me n Aryan despite their tight work schedules.May God bless u both !

I also thank DrVanarse,Ahsan,Rehana,Adil,Ahmed,Musaib,Wasim,Shafkat,Rehan,Tabish, Subzar,Amaan and Sadat for encouraging me to go ahead with the trip and also for giving me their much needed inputs fr exploring the valley to the fullest.

My trip has been, by far....the best of all.I leave a bit of my soul here and carry a bit of the magic of the valley with me....as I travel back home with a heavy heart ....misty eyed

Yes, I am in LOVE....with u ...KASHMIR❤❤....and this saga of ours shall stay true to the end....In sha Allah.

If there is PARADISE on earth...
It is HERE...
It is HERE...
It is....HERE!!!

Amir Khusrau...you were so right!!

#paradise_calls