All reviews buffet breakfast and dinner two nights three days pleasant stay value for money view washroom tym amenities delhi mall road hospitality
Reviewed 19 June 2018 via mobile

Visited this hotel with my parents and rooms are located at very steep height rooms are good but food is pretty bad to say avoid this I am still in hotel but can’t do anything as already paid

Booked this through a booking agent

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 31 May 2018 via mobile

Rooms are big and clean with nice furniture. We had booked two rooms and asked to change one room and the staff immediately changed it and the front desk upgraded our room without charging anything extra. This hotel food was very tasty and healthful.
This is my nice experience .

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this reviewResponded 20 June 2018

Dear Guest
I am so thankful to you for preferring your stay at Hotel Out Town Manali during your holiday vacations recently and sharing your experiences with compliments on Tripadvisor.in. We are so happy and delighted to know that you have had a memorable stay with us. Also you enjoyed the services and atmosphere of our property. To me and my entire team it feels so heartwarming to read your feedback. It’s about reconfirming that our efforts are well recognized by our esteemed guests. The entire out town team joins me for Thanking You for your kind and generous feedback about the facilities and services experienced by you while staying with us at hotel.
The management team at Hotel Out Town felt very motivated and encouraged by your feedback regarding the hotel and services enjoyed by you..
We hope that Out Town remains your preferred choice of hotel in the days to come with your family, friends and company.

Reviewed 30 May 2018

Everything you need to know about Hotel Out Town
Good Housekeeping, but Room that i was provided didn't had sufficient lighting. Tea is of 50 rs which tastes terrible. I was provided this hotel as part of the package, so we were provided with breakfast and dinner. The Breakfast was fairly good, variety buffe. Dinner had variety but lacked the taste. Everything was tasteless. Food Ordered from the menu was good but extremely overpriced. My Room had a terrible wifi connection, which ran at such slow speed that i had to use data connection. The room design was good, wooden panneling but had no fan. yeah no fan, low light, terrible wifi, tasteless food..my advice this hotel is not worth your money.

Room Tip: Do Not, in any case choose 5th floor from May-October
  • Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 25 May 2018 via mobile

Great experience from there i love their food and cleaning is most beaugiful thing i had seen there its a nice place to go with pur family i like it and very interested in their services love them and their services

Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
S D C, General Manager at Out Town, responded to this reviewResponded 26 May 2018

Reviewed 24 May 2018 via mobile

The place was an awesome stay.Rooms are brightly lit, comfortable and cosy with a beautiful view!Even in cold nights the rooms felt very cosy.Even the service of the staffs are very prompt and pleasant.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with friends