All reviews sales manager honeymoon package awesome trip helpful hotel staff sight seeing nice hotel hotel location peaceful place breakfast dinner food quality memorable trip nice view rohtang pass value for money singh volvo sightseeing
Reviewed 26 April 2018 via mobile

I would like to thank all team member of ooak hostel they giving me very great full package hotel rooms are very clean I am going with m family I taken 3 rooms all rooms are very clean nd mountain facing nd interior are very good food quality is best services if hotel is also very good our family enjoyed so much thanks all team members of ooak hotels specially sales manager miss raksha she coordinate whole trip very well thanks to her nd Mr govind also they also supported us very good.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
Sheeshresorts, Manager at OOAK Hotels, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2018

Dear Guest, We appreciate your review.It was indeed a privilege to have you as a guest at our Hotel. We are so glad that we could serve you to your expectations. We look forward to welcome you back very very soon.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

Thanks to sales Manager Miss Raksha Singh to arrange that awesome trip and suggest to go ooak hotel ooak hotels is one of the best hotel in manali there views are awesome rooms are clean food quality is excellent i am totally satisfied to take that package all staff are very cooperative Hotel Manager Mr. Gopal is very polite nd driver Mr. Pavan is also very cooperative thanks once again to ooak hotels nd there all team to gave the awesome honeymoon trip.

Reviewed 13 April 2018 via mobile

I visited manali in month of feb with my family i enjoyed so much there manali is very nice place to visit i m very thankful to ooak hotels to arrange this awsome trip nd thanks to sales manager miss raksha to givng me the best hotel ooak hotels ufffff there location was fantastic rooms arey very clean and clear food was delicious i am totally sattisfied .i want to say thanks ooak hotel i refer all my friends and family members to go ooak hotel.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with family

Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

Best hotel in Manali. Fantastic location awesome peace and lovely place. Location of the hotel is amazing near Bella River bank brilliant experience near the River try out their Tandoori Trout Fish. The place is heaven thanks to ooak hotels manager Gopal to suggest that place to us. Staff of ooak hotel were very polite and supporting. Rooms are neat & clean. U can see Snow covered mountain peeks from the balcony of ur room. I enjoyed a lot here. Food offered by them was also good. I fully satisfied with their location service & room. Thanks to Chaman, H R Soni, Gopal, Govind, Rakesh, Vikrant for being lovely host and making our trip the BEST TRIP!! A comvinient and comfortable hotel at reasonable rate in Manali.

1  Thank ArshS71

Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Hotel staff and site of hotel is so good, come and enjoy manali with safe and comfortable place this is one of them thanks all of you. Mr Sachin is a best Guider witch is the one the hotel staff.Staff were well behaved and provided things on time. Breakfast was taken in this hotel and was good at taste and quality. I shall recommend my friends to stay in this hotel. The room and its condition for my stay were good. Overall, it was a satisfying stay.
Also thank full H.R.Sony Driver cum Guideliner every place...

Specially Thanks Mr. Sachin & Preeti Singh