Clarens Hotel
The Oberoi, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
Cinnamon Stays(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
Trident, Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
  • Pool
TripAdvisor
ITC Grand Bharat(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
The Westin Gurgaon, New Delhi(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
Perch Arbor Suites(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
Crowne Plaza Hotel Gurgaon(Gurugram (Gurgaon))
TripAdvisor
All reviewshosting partiescocktail partybuffet menumodern amenitiesrooftop poolrestaurant staffwalkable distancehotel managementhuda metro stationf bmorning breakfastbeautiful hotelluxury hotelvalue for moneycoffee shopamazing experiencemr
Reviewed 13 May 2018 via mobile

i had great experince during my stay and staff was very amazing but conversation problem with staff they didn’t recognise my words...its helpful,i was really like the raise bar rooftop amazing view,lighting,desgin.i would also like to recognise the work of bartender Manoj as he was always attentive and goodway,talkative.He allowed me to feel that i was not only buy a drink,but i was also learning new things or liitle bit knowledge about beverages.he is pleasant boy with attractive smile and good creativity...thanks lot Manoj next time will meet u soon and again drink good cocktails.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank harpreet G
Reviewed 10 April 2018 via mobile

Worst experience of the life. First rude behaviour of the staff then denial of the booking asked us to go and find place somewhere else stating hotel is fully booked. When we protested the lady at the reception was very rude and said that “you need to contact the booking site”! When we showed proof of payment she just stared back at us. We contacted Yatra through which we had booked and after 30 months standing we were finally asked to check in which we wwas very disappointing and unprofessional to keep us waiting even though we had showed the booking number and booking details. Anyways we were in the room third floor room 306 and we moved and settled in the room but as we tri d to use the shower , the bathroom main hose outlet was clogged , whole bathroom bathroom as flooded and water was going around the room. We immediately reported the issue with the front desk, they said it will be corrected in the evening when we came back. I did not know they had not corrected th issue again the water did not flush out it just flooded a lot I had to put towels so that we didn’t trip or slip because of health and safety issue, I called the front desk and asked for more towels as the whole bathroom was wet. And she said she will repair is now.. it was so distressing after so much travel and tiredness we just want d to relax so that we could be able to take the flight next day. Some one came for assessment. After sometime another man came and he tried to declog and after spending 20-30 mins in the bathroom he said it’s good now. When I opened the shower it was still unclogged and still flooded. I had to call again reception and ask for another room or a refund as they were not helping me just avoiding to solve and give me some service. The man over the phone said he will give me another room. So we had to again take our things and move out they did send someone to help carry the stuff to another room . He was a sensible and understanding staff and apologised for the inconvenience. We moved to another room which was nice room. The first thing I checked before settling in was shower and it was ok. But after few minutes we tried to connnect to WiFi .. Alas ! The hotel WiFi did not work had to report it again and they sent th same man the connection was on for few minutes then off again. They asked me for my mobile to check the settings I gave after 20 mins at 2200 hours my phone was returned there was not internet . I slept off without completing my work and urgent things in the morning the breakfast was ok good options but one of the staff member male was behaving oddly. Chefs were nice even the lady who was attending us was very good .anyways this is th worst experience, four star hotel failing on basic values like professional behaviour ,courtesy, customer service, bathroom facilities, internet services for which we had already paid for and yet not been catered to properly was a huge unexpected disappointment. Don’t waste your money in this hotel guest houses are far far better then these self claimed 4 star hotels who don’t have an upkeep and customer service and basic facilities

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Himanshu B, Manager at Clarens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for sharing your views on this forum. I am surprised and extremely disappointed to read your comments, as they seem very uncharacteristic of the experience that we provide to our guests at our hotel.

I regret to note that you felt our staff and service levels were also not up to the mark. It is our endeavor to ensure that every guest leaves as an ambassador of our hotel. Please accept my sincere apologies for the same.

I would investigate your observations in a more specific and detailed manner and then take appropriate action.

Warm regards,
Himanshu Singh Bhandari

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Went for a quick Dinner on 9 apr.
Were in great hurry as landed in hotel after our shopping.
Ordered Dinner and BANG it came in 15 Mins. We had finished in less than 30 Mins.
We were attended by a Fantastic , Ever Smiling , Very Humble, Soft Spoken STwd Mahesh. He is indeed a great positive to the Hotel. We have seen him on many occasions and he has attended us very many times.
It is my duty to put our appreciation for this dedicated boy Mahesh.
God Bless him .
May i request the management to kindly convey our appreciation to him.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Greetings from Clarens, Gurgaon!

We cannot thank you enough for taking time to update your experience on TripAdvisor. Your time and praise is overwhelming and precious to us.

We are delighted to read your review and are happy to note your compliments for our service.

We thank you once again for your appreciative comments and your recommendation and look forward to welcoming you soon.

Warm regards

Himanshu Singh Bhandari

Reviewed 18 February 2018 via mobile

This is a luxury hotel situated in the prime location of Gurgaon. That is very near to Huda Metro Station. Majorly a good place for corporate people. This hotel is equipped with all the modern amenities. Value for money.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Reviewed 9 February 2018

One of the finest luxury hotel in Gurgaon. Fabulous rooms and room service.
Very comfortable beds. Spacious rooms with a grand feel. The lighting, colors, furniture all have a royal feel. Even the bathrooms are well designed and maintained.
Breakfast options were fabulous.
In-room munchies are expensive though. Even laundry is expensive. But that's okay considering the hotel style.
Walkable distance from HUDA city center. You can get Metro rails to go to any part of Delhi from here. Waterpark and a theme park are nearby as well.
Overall, a fantastic experience.

Room Tip: Do try the omelette options
  • Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Himanshu B, Manager at Clarens Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 25 March 2018

Dear Guest,

It was a delight to have had you stay with us and I really appreciate the feedback you have given about your experience with us.

I am so happy to hear that we were successful in providing you with elevated levels of service and that you also enjoyed the room accommodation, food and location.

My team and I will look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back to Clarens Hotel, Gurgaon soon again.

Warm regards,