Lowest prices for your stay
US$42
SAVE US$1
Free cancellation until 18/03/21
Reserve now, pay at stay
ZenHotels.com
All reviews cafe central brew house excellent service special thanks kebab business trip great hospitality coffee shop visited this hotel room service the hotel staff amazing experience delicious food indian food breakfast spread front office comfortable stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Its my first time here in sona road Radisson Blue. Best experience ive ever get n luv to visit again. N i luv the service of the staff (Sumitra)shes is very polite n manners, she makes me to come back again

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Ranjan Sarangi, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Gurugram Sohna Road City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest,

Thank you for giving us an opportunity to be of service to you during your visit to Gurgaon. The team and I sincerely appreciate your time in posting your feedback on Trip Advisor.

My team and I are delighted to know that we were able to live up to your expectations. The team joins me in thanking you for your generous rating of our hotel and look forward to having the continuous pleasure of welcoming you back.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Sumitra has been excellent !! Very good service and understanding. She seems very responsible and committed to her Job. Excellent Hotel. Delicious food,
Great Ambience. Bar is fabulous with great service.

Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Alogani123

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Nice Food, Nice Hospitality and Service By Ms. Sumitra and Mr. Mukesh.

Enjoyed verity of snacks served by Ms. Sumitra . She served the food with smile and mde our guest comfortable.

Lovely ambiance. Keep up good work.

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank monicas113
Ranjan Sarangi, Guest Services / Front Office at Radisson Hotel Gurugram Sohna Road City Center, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Excellent service and hospitality by Sumitra in Radisson Shona road Gurgaon.
Amazing time spent with family. Superb experience. A perfect gourmet place with tasty food and ambiance.

Must visit place
Tasty food
Excellent

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

hotel is very good and beautiful ambiance and great service by Vaishali from brewhouse and I was an good experience in this hotel. All staff were ready with smile and very helpful. Will definitely be coming back soon.

Trip type: Travelled with friends