“Presently The Most Happening Place In Town”
Review of Whisky Samba

Whisky Samba
Ranked #89 of 2,955 Restaurants in Gurugram (Gurgaon)
Reviewed 2 May 2018

Whisky Samba is currently the most happening place in Gurgaon. Saturday nights here are a sight to behold, with pulsating music, the best bar in the city and long lines of people waiting to get in. Visited this place twice, once on a weekday and once on a Saturday night.
Honestly I preferred the weekday as i was able to enjoy my food and drinks in peace.
We ordered quite a few dishes like Spicy Korean Lamb Chops, Salmon Carpaccio, Pulled Pork Slider etc.
My Favourite dishes were the Bunny Dimsum and the Lamb Chops.
The desserts were fabulous, i especially liked the Chocolate Soufflé & After 8 Magnum. The service was excellent.
Everything about this place oozes class, highly recommend visiting Whisky Samba.

Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Great place with live music. The best address to be on a weekend evening. Best choices of mocktails and cocktails cocktails or other beverages.
Don’t miss out to visit Whisky Samba when in Gurugram

Reviewed 9 April 2018

I would start with Asher In:
Perfect as we late 15 minutes late on Sunday evening received call and said waiting for you!

Welcome drink ,A Whisky Most probably a Red label with gingle Ale and Orange was a Delight!

We ordered a Few Mock tails and Cocktails I would Say presentation of Drinks to The temperature was all Done to Near perfection.Tje Burning of Thyme Leaves on cocktail could Kick my senses to a Next level.

If I grade The restaurant on five senses.

Smell: perfect (except the washroom has a Bad patch of water on wall paper)

Touch: Good The Cleaning tissue(hand towel) they Provided with food was great.

Taste: I Would say the cheese took over The Normal Taste of food,My recommendation for non cheese lover is to ask to reduce Cheese as toppings.

Sight: 70mm Bar is phenomenal only the Pillar which Comes into our view is a little bit of Turn Down.

Sound: Music was Good and non intrusive,I like this settings.

I would rate Four on the Five scale on five senses,

Overall A great Experience with Lovely Crowd Around.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 3 April 2018 via mobile

#ReviewsByAditti
23.03.2018

Scotch scares me.

There is something inherently baller about someone who just craves the burn that only whiskey can provide.

Pardon my gall for having started my review from desserts first... but #WhiskyAndBurntCaramelTiramisu ??!!

Now this has got to be an anomaly.

On a subtly lit table, a plump martini glass is lined up for me in order to taste this concoction.

With its strange salty flavour, antiseptic aroma and fiery scorch as it goes down, isn't Whisky a drink for the likes of the very dignified Sean Connery alone ?

#WhiskySamba is it’s own phenomenon and Chef #AkshayBhardwaj, you have given us a perfect after-dinner libation in the form of some avant-grade whisky laden dessert.

Whisky and Burnt Caramel Tiramisu :

5 textures of pineapple : Each element in this dessert is a little bit of joy on its own; layers, piled one on top of another, they make an irresistible combination.
Didn't want to share this one.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Berry Bubble : Fruity and visually stunning, it wasn't my first choice. Good taste.
⭐️⭐️⭐️

Then the headliners ...

Bourbon Duck Berry / Truffle Mushroom Bao : a fluffy, pillowy bun comes stuffed with some dramatic fillings.
A couple of chomps and they are gone.. the giant PAC Man in me attacking tiny ones.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Pork Ribs : The rib aficionado in me needs to reevaluate my feelings towards this succulent and undeniably seductive meaty dish.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Lamb Chops : Yes, yes, yes, I am not just recommending the lamb chops, but straight up telling you to order them. These are sure to be a crowd pleaser.

Salmon Carpaccio : I didn't taste it but my co diners rated it as the one of the best.

Salmon on Skewers : Again, didn't eat, but others seemed to like it, if not love it.

Akshay has got to be one of those natural hosts, who is equally at ease chatting with his diners as he is while producing dish after dish with an impressive sleight of hand. Very impressed.

Ambience : Busy and a bit noisy.
The vibe at the restaurant says that it seems to take very healthy bookings.

Cheers to you, whisky lovers

May we all one day ascend to your level.

Whisky Samba, 1st Floor, 2 Horizon Center, DLF Phase 5, Gurgaon

Reviewed 3 April 2018

Good party place. Good music but food is average. However the music and ambience makes up for the food. The crowd is also good. All in all a must try out place.