“Baggage issue”
Review of Vistara

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

So i was travelling from mumbai to delhi, via flight number UK 940 (Vistara). I was waiting for my bag for almost 40 mins, till all the bags got over at the pickup area. No one from the staff came and informed me that my baggage got stopped at mumbai airport. Then i visited the enquiry counter then i got to know about the situation, after almost waiting for 1 hour.

Also to tell me the problem they took 30 minutes more. Just calls going around and around.

And they are now asking me to come and pick my bag tomorrow and not delivering it to my house.

The main concern was if there was any problem with the bag, someone from the team should come and told me while i waited for 40 mins at the belt.

The duty officer name was - Ravi Sharma at the desk.

Also Ravi sharma was too rude to the customers.

Date of travel: April 2024
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear customer, we are sorry to note your disappointment. Our endeavor has always been to provide the best experience to our customers and this was never intended to happen. We would request you to share the booking details at custrelations@airvistara.com for us to check and assist you. Thanks.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On board hospitality is too good, but when we were to connect to another vistara flight through domestic transfer, our flight was 10 min late, but we ran through the gate ,,all security checkin n all was done but did nt allowed to board the next vistara flight to amritsar from delhi,saying that boarding is complete. And we were given the next air india flight after 2 hrs. Again unfortunately that flight had technical fault and we literally killed 6 -8 hrs .it was a real pain

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I with my family were scheduled on 26.5.24 to Portblair from Kolkata, at 09.15AM.On 25.5.24 10.30p.m.Vistara messaged that this flight was cancelled due to Remal cyclone.
Although, Kolkata airport authority had announced that the airport will be closed from 12 noon 26.5.24 and interestingly enough, the last flight leaving kolkata of Indigo was 12.16 p.m.
I had to cancel my return flight scheduled on 29.5.24. Greedy Vistara didnt hesitate to cancel these flights so early to MINT money, as flight from Port blair to Kolkata is high as Rs 20,000 on 29.5.24.Never ever travel with this unscrupulous airline.

1  Thank Dreamer49778530314

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

While checking in from New Delhi IGI terminal 3, I had to witness indifferent and rude behaviour of staff. I had to request attendent Ms. Babita for priority checkin while she was busy in attending to her phone. I am attaching photos of 2 other staff who refused to help me , instead asked me to take help from fellow passengers. Not expected from Tata brand. The management at checkin during Monday morning rush hour should have been better and empathetic.

Date of travel: May 2024
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It's overhyped. The quality of food is not good. The coffee they gave, was awful. First The crew tried to give me the tea, which had been returned from another passenger but I refused. They didn't even ask for veg/non-veg option.

• Seat comfort
    • Customer service
    • Food and Beverage
    • Legroom
    • In-flight Entertainment
    • Value for money
    • Check-in and boarding
1  Thank sayantani k

© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.