“Worst experience, Not reliable, Rude and Arrogant staff”
Review of Vistara

Reviewed 14 May 2024

It was a worst experience with Vistara. i travelled from BLR to DOH. and my baggage was not loaded in the flight. and i had a connecting flight from COK - DOH. When i checked with COK staff, they put blame on me saying that i had level-4 that's why it got delayed and not loaded in the flight. Rather accepting their mistake they put blame on customers.
They think customers are fool. when i got a call for level-4, i was there at boarding gate and immediately went to the BG staff. and the manager there he asked me to wait. i waited there for almost 20 to 30 minutes and when they asked to go with them i went, cleared baggage and boarded to the flight. no information was provided at the gate.
Same i informed to the COK staff but still they were just giving excuse with very rude and arrogant behavior.
When i told them that i have onward flight to DOH and i need my baggage there. they promised that same date they will be sending my baggage.
But i received my baggage after 2 or 3 days and i had many difficulties due to that.
It was a worst experience with vistara airline . They are not committed to their words.

Date of travel: April 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 14 May 2024

Dear customer, we are sorry to note your disappointment. Our endeavor has always been to provide the best experience to our customers and this was never intended to happen. We would request you to share the booking details at custrelations@airvistara.com for us to check and assist you. Thanks.

Reviewed 12 May 2024

The staff on baggage n checkin very professional
However the staff in the lounge act smart and asked to see my boarding again
Irrespective of the reception at the lounge front checking me in
It was not a good feeling
I feel the lounge staff needs prompt training

Date of travel: May 2024
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2024

Reviewed 11 May 2024

Everything was fine, the service was in line with the price. Only one disappointment: we travelled premium economy and we booked the seats. On the plane we discovered that the seats were different from what we had booked. At the check-in they didn't inform us of the change and it was annoying because the new seats were less confortable than what we had booked.....

• Check-in and boarding
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 11 May 2024

Reviewed 10 May 2024

Flight cancelled
No help
Rebooked connecting flight for which I have to wait 12 years despite earlier flights available
They are rigid and genuinely unhelpful

• Check-in and boarding
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 10 May 2024

Reviewed 10 May 2024

I made a reservation on 03/05/2024 for a flight from Dhaka to Paris via Delhi with Vistara departing on 08/05/2024.

After booking, I learned that I had to check my luggage during my transfer. With a short 1 hour 35 minutes layover in Delhi, I didn't have time to collect and recheck my luggage, which also required a visa. When I contacted Vistara, they informed me they couldn't assist as it was clearly stated in the terms. While they mentioned that all flights have the same policy of sending luggage to the destination with the same PNR, I found it puzzling why Vistara couldn't do the same. They should either stop taking reservations for flights requiring separate check-ins or provide clearer warnings to customers.

Date of travel: May 2024

© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.