“The Experience was with vistara it's outstanding the food the, confirm sits and ofcourse the service was outstanding.”
Review of Vistara

Reviewed 8 May 2024

I was traveling on 5th may from Abu dhabi to Mumbai with vistara airlines I want to give a special thank to Ms. Geetika (cabin crew) for exceptional service. These member of staff are a true credit to the company. The Geetika was incredibly helpful and kind and took great care of me as a passenger.

The whole crew on my flight were the best team I have come across in regards to cabin crew - kind , caring and interactive with passengers. In particular,I am genuinely excited to fly with vistara again on the 14th of may due to the great attention to detail and exceptional service.

THANK YOU ONCE AGAIN VISTARA AIR LINES AND Geetika 😊!

Reviewed 8 May 2024

My experience with Vistara was fantastic. The combination of good food, efficient check-in, entertainment, excellent baggage handling, and top-notch service from the staff made my journey enjoyable and memorable. I would highly recommend Vistara to anyone looking for a premium airline experience.

Date of travel: March 2024
Reviewed 7 May 2024

The worst airline that I have ever been on. Avoid at all costs. Does not take ANY responsibility for its mistakes. My luggage arrived at Mumbai with its main compartment zipper and lock missing. After days of back-and-forth emails, I received their response saying that the damage is minor “wear and tear” and they will refuse to compensate for the inconvenience and costs incurred that would have allowed me to continue on my journey around India. Mind you, this resulted in my main compartment being unable to close at all throughout my trip which also compromised heavily on the integrity and security of the contents of my luggage. It was an obvious case of mishandling as I have also pointed out that there was another couple whose hard luggage case cracked. They were on the same flight as I was. Again, avoid at all costs!!

• Check-in and boarding
Vistara-India, Guest Relations Manager at Vistara, responded to this reviewResponded 7 May 2024

Dear customer, we are sorry to note your disappointment. Our endeavor has always been to provide the best experience to our customers and this was never intended to happen. We would request you to share the booking details at custrelations@airvistara.com for us to check and assist you. Thanks.

Reviewed 7 May 2024

Worst experience we have taken sbi credit card to avail vistar voucher service however till date not even allow to book a ticket and customer care service is also pathetic.

Reviewed 4 May 2024

Having gone through a rather harrowing time due to unexpected cancellation of UL 126 flight (MAA-CMB) of Sri Lankan Airlines, I had to quicky figure out a way to reach KTM as my travel arrangements in Nepal were already in place.
I am basically used to booking a flight through my trusted laptop.
So I had to seek the assistance of an airport ground staff to book a flight ticket to KTM using my brand new smartphone.
The Gen Z is so smart with these modern gadgets that the ground staff could not only crack the smart phone but also managed to block the one last available slot on Vistara Flight to KTM.
Another kind soul from Sri Lankan airlines arranged a golf buggy to transport me to Terminal 4 which is about a mile away from Terminal 2.
Terminal 4 from which both Vistara and Air India / Air India Express operate their flights was deserted with a lone coffee shop which was still open serving good coffee but stale snacks.
The counters were opened only at 4.30 am. Having fought a losing battle with an army of mosquitoes, I made a quick exit from Terminal 4.
The check-in process was smooth and the staff were courteous.
The UL 832 flight took of on time. The flight was smooth, piloting was very professional and the announcements were clear.
Having lost my sleep due to the fracas caused by cancellation of UL126 flight, I could not sleep on the flight also as both the neighbors on my side were snoring their head off in different pitches. And the guy sitting next to me also started using my shoulder as a pillow.
The inflight breakfast, though frugal was hot and tasty.
The black coffee was of outstanding quality.

The DEL-KTM flight UK 155 was also on time. After having to wait for change of flights in the noise-pollution free IGIA airport for almost 5 hours, UK 155 also took off on time.
The flight was smooth and the food, though sufficient for only a four year old kid, was tasty.
Landing at TIA airport, Katmandu which is about 4500 ft above MSL is a different ball game altogether. As the towering Himalayas surround the Kathmandu valley, the pilot has to make a steep dive to reach the rather short runway. A round of applause and a deep sigh of relief from the passengers for reaching terra firma in one piece.

The stamp of SIA is still visible on Vistara in spite of the on-going process of merger with the Maharaja. The check-in process was fast, the staff were friendly and the piloting was world class.

Recommended.

Date of travel: March 2024
    • Check-in and boarding
© 2024 Tripadvisor LLC All rights reserved.