Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
Madhu C

4.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 5 Feb 2020via mobile
This hotel is nice and small and clean. The breakfast is excellent and staff are friendly. For rates it’s better to make direct contact for best deals. The rooms are big and really good hot
Water 247. The staff help you with whatever you need and better than a 5* hotel. Definitely give it a go at this cost. The location is central so easy to get round and is opposite the station.
Date of stay: January 2020
Earn rewards on eligible stays
6.0 km from Hotel Sifat International
9.0 km from Hotel Sifat International
Free parking
Executive room offers an elegant ambiance for business with complimentary
one packaged drinking water per day, refrigerator, 32" TV, wardrobe, writing
table, mirror for dressing, luggage rack, Daily Housekeeping, Best quality bath
toiletries with Fresh towels, clean linens, shampoo cum conditioner, Glycerin
bar soap, & Free secured Wi-Fi internet browsing.
0.4 km from Hotel Sifat International
14.2 km from Hotel Sifat International
Pool
View more hotels in Surat
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 19 January 2020

One of the best clean hotel at very good price and nearby railway station and textile markets. Good for business ane family travellers as well. Will surely recommend to others also who are coming surat.

Date of stay: January 2020
2  Thank niksona2006
Reviewed 30 December 2019

It was our second stay and it was a pleasure to be greeted by the friendly, smiley, reception staff. The staff throughout the hotel, from reception to porters to restaurant were all well trained, polite and helpful
The rooms were comfortable with all the usual amenities. Breakfast was excellent and the restaurant was one of the best we have experienced in Surat for dinner. I can also recommend the laundry service. Our clothes came back washed and pressed immaculately.We look forward to returning.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 21 December 2019

The hotel is located 200meters from main railway station, which is the most convenient feature of hotel. Staff, food, hygiene, cushion, cleaning all features were good. Overall good experience. Recommended stay.

Room tip: Hotel with mid range stay near railway station.
Date of stay: July 2019
2  Thank Bhargav54
Reviewed 24 October 2019

1- Very good mughlai food

* Chicken Biryani - small rice grains, mild & nonspicy masala, taste was good .. worth a try again (3/5)
* Mutton Biryani - same as above but taste and quality of mutton v good. Definitely will have again (3.5/5)
* Mughlai Chicken- simply tasty (4/5)

2- Tea - the tea maker especially catered to my taste with ginger masala tea - v good (3.5/5)

3- Person at the Cashier : Jeetu .. Very helpful and cordial and takes care of attention to customer’s food requirement.

Date of stay: October 2019
1  Thank drxms1
Reviewed 25 June 2019

Terrible experience. Uncooperative staff. Booked a room for the night which included dinner. Asked the receptionist about 5 times to tell me the specifics of what all is included in the meal and how to claim it. They tell me that everything is included, except prawn dishes. NOT ONCE am I told that I have to inform the restaurant staff that I have a meal plan included with the room. Come next morning, I am late for my flight, and the reception desk demands complete payment of the dinner. Their reasoning: I did not inform the restaurant staff that I had a meal plan, so they billed me for the full amount. EXCEPT, I was never NEVER told that I had to inform the restaurant staff of my meal plan. In the end, I was forced to pay the full amount, because I was running late for a flight. Never staying here again.

Date of stay: June 2019