Lowest prices for your stay
HK$363
No booking fees
rrtrade

Lovely Hotel with Great staff The Orange International

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 3 Jun 2023
We just styed in Orange International Hotel Surat in the last week of May 2023 for 5 Nights and our experience was very very nice ! All the staff members including reception guys, Room Boys, Restaurant staff is very very co operative and helpful in all aspects.
Breakfast and Food was very hygienic and tasty. Parking guards cover up my car without my instruction because there is some painting works going on in parkin area. We never forgot our memorable stay in in this Hotel and we highly recommend this Hotel for their staff's kind nature and super speedy service. Special thanks to Reception staff for their all help during the day and in midnight too.
Date of stay: May 2023
Room Tip: Take executive or Superior Room on High floor
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
15.1 km from Hotel Orange International
Restaurant
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Surat
All reviews reception guys railway station very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel special thanks midnight varieties cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 13 February 2023

Staff were very helpful, rooms were clean. All requests met.
Good selection of buffet breakfast and the dinner menu was good
Room was adequate and clean and comfortable.
The location of the hotel was perfect right by the station. We could walk to the hotel.

Room tip: Room did not have a view, so ask if you want a view.
Date of stay: January 2023
Hotel Orange International Surat, Other at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2023

Dear Sari Chavda

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your First time experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Your compliments, delight us and it gives us great pleasure to share it with my team.Hope your next trip is just around the corner.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Orange International Soon.

Reviewed 30 January 2023

Stayed in this hotel over a period of three weeks in three different stays.

Positives
Clean Rooms
friendly staff
excellent vegetarian breakfast

Location is both positive as well as negative. You tend get mixed up in traffic snarls.

Mobile network coverage inside the rooms is poor

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business

Dear Mr. Mohankumar MS

Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

It's a very beautiful, clean of great standard hotel near the railway station. Lots of restaurants nearby. The staff from the lobby, restaurant and the guys opening the front door of the hotel gets 5star. Staff are super helpful & friendly. Their breakfast is so good with a lot of varieties. The only complain i have is they don't have a window in the rooms where you can see outside.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 184naseemg

Dear Sir

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Extremely friendly and accommodating hotel. I will always be back. The staff leave you feeling like the only person around. Best place ever for me. All family members travel and stay here, positive feed back every time

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Orange International Surat, Other at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Dear Tamara Ma'am,

Nizam Pirani.

Reviewed 8 March 2020

My first time stay in a veg hotel but I must admit the staff are very friendly and the room is very clean and neat. Housekeeping fab job and thumb up.The location is great near to the railway station and great to move round the city. The staff again very nice and advise u properly and even book the ola car for me.looking forward to my next stay there.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Orangeinternational, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Amii N