Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
sari_chavda
St. Albans, United Kingdom

Great location for a short shopping trip

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 13 Feb 2023
Staff were very helpful, rooms were clean. All requests met.
Good selection of buffet breakfast and the dinner menu was good
Room was adequate and clean and comfortable.
The location of the hotel was perfect right by the station. We could walk to the hotel.
Date of stay: January 2023
Room Tip: Room did not have a view, so ask if you want a view.
5.0 of 5 bubblesValue
5.0 of 5 bubblesCleanliness
5.0 of 5 bubblesService
Responded 7 Mar 2023
Dear Sari Chavda

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on TripAdvisor on your First time experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us!

Your compliments, delight us and it gives us great pleasure to share it with my team.Hope your next trip is just around the corner.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Orange International Soon.

0.1 km from Hotel Orange International
    HK$317
8.8 km from Hotel Orange International
11.4 km from Hotel Orange International
View more hotels in Surat
All reviews reception guys railway station very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel special thanks midnight varieties cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 30 January 2023

Stayed in this hotel over a period of three weeks in three different stays.

Positives
Clean Rooms
friendly staff
excellent vegetarian breakfast

Location is both positive as well as negative. You tend get mixed up in traffic snarls.

Mobile network coverage inside the rooms is poor

Date of stay: January 2023
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Orange International Surat, Other at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 7 March 2023

Dear Mr. Mohankumar MS

Reviewed 26 November 2022 via mobile

It's a very beautiful, clean of great standard hotel near the railway station. Lots of restaurants nearby. The staff from the lobby, restaurant and the guys opening the front door of the hotel gets 5star. Staff are super helpful & friendly. Their breakfast is so good with a lot of varieties. The only complain i have is they don't have a window in the rooms where you can see outside.

Date of stay: November 2022
Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank 184naseemg

Dear Sir

Reviewed 10 November 2020

Extremely friendly and accommodating hotel. I will always be back. The staff leave you feeling like the only person around. Best place ever for me. All family members travel and stay here, positive feed back every time

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Travelled solo
Hotel Orange International Surat, Other at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2020

Dear Tamara Ma'am,

Reviewed 8 March 2020

My first time stay in a veg hotel but I must admit the staff are very friendly and the room is very clean and neat. Housekeeping fab job and thumb up.The location is great near to the railway station and great to move round the city. The staff again very nice and advise u properly and even book the ola car for me.looking forward to my next stay there.

Date of stay: April 2019
Trip type: Travelled with family
Orangeinternational, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2020

Dear Amii N

Reviewed 18 February 2020 via mobile

I;m visit Hotel Orange International more than 25 times in year of 2019 for My Company's Training Sessions, we booked their Crystal Hall, staff is always helpful, they always ready to serve you better food, also help if you have any Jain or special guest in your list that time they provide specific dishes for those guest,

Date of stay: August 2019
Trip type: Travelled on business
Orangeinternational, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2020

Dear Arshad Maqsood,