Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
M D

Hotel Orange stay in Surat

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 14 Feb 2019
We stayed at this hotel whilst visiting Surat for a wedding and visiting family. The hotel was adequate with a good bathroom and comfortable bed. When we arrived in our room the toilet had a seal advising it had been sanitized but on inspection it had not been cleaning with the seat being soiled. But on advising reception the matter was immediately resolved. We stayed for quite a few days at this hotel and the staff were really friendly and we felt at home. The reception staff assisted with downloading the uber/Ola apps and advising on nearby shopping areas. They helped with finding cabs and rickshaws and the doormen were really helpful assisting with bags and opening doors. We ate at the restaurant on several occasions and the food was of a good standard and the area was generally clean. We were provided with bottled water daily which was a god send. On our last day the hotel reception staff assisted with booking a train to Ahmedabad, we had never travelled by train in India so were a little nervous but the hotel sent a member of their staff who came to the platform and carried all our bags and helped with finding our train and cabin as well as assisting with moving our suitcases onto the overhead storage in the train. We had great service and wonderful stay at this hotel and it was all due to the amazing helpful staff. Thank you.
Responded 14 Feb 2019
Dear Mina Mam,

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor on your First time experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with in near future,

My Reception team is very delighted to hear from you,And Ajay who helped you with train and baggages is happy as well.

Your compliments, delight us and it gives us great pleasure to share it with my team.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging,We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to

The Hotel Orange International Soon.

0.6 km from Hotel Orange International
  • Marriott
    HK$542
11.4 km from Hotel Orange International
Free parking
Executive room offers an elegant ambiance for business with complimentary
one packaged drinking water per day, refrigerator, 32" TV, wardrobe, writing
table, mirror for dressing, luggage rack, Daily Housekeeping, Best quality bath
toiletries with Fresh towels, clean linens, shampoo cum conditioner, Glycerin
bar soap, & Free secured Wi-Fi internet browsing.
0.5 km from Hotel Orange International
View more hotels in Surat
All reviews reception guys railway station very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel special thanks midnight varieties cooperative
Selected filters

Food - Very Good variety and taste,

Perfect for Business stay, Lunch or Dinner,

• Trip type: Travelled on business
2  Thank RK7745
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2019

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

Thank you for your positive comments. I am so glad to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us! I hope your next stay and just around the corner. Call us if there is anything we can help you with.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.Your Review will always be our motivation.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Orange International Soon.

Reviewed 25 January 2019

Hotel is full of facility. Very clean rooms n bathroom are very good . No need of calling room service unnesscerly . Room service are very fast . All staf is very active . Food is good . I think if i think of surat only one hotel in my mind orange international

1  Thank Compass44648538159
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 25 January 2019

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you once again had a wonderful stay with us.

Reviewed 11 January 2019

Elegant hotel, I requested for late check out and it was very sweet that they extended it as a compliment. Staff was very helpful and courteous. Overall a great stay. Very comfortable and relaxing. Ziyafat Restaurant serves delicious veg food, Buffet break fast is aussum with 25 types of continental and indian varieties....

Room tip: Please ask for superior rooms as they are in the corner, pin drop silent.....
1  Thank Passport18637811024
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 13 January 2019

Reviewed 10 September 2018 via mobile

This is the second time in 3 months that I’ve stayed at Orange International.
It is a wonderful business hotel because it ticks all the boxes and makes a business trip efficient and easy.
Easy reservation - Yes
Quick and welcoming check in - Yes
Room is comfortable, clean and has ample toiletries - Yes
Restaurant with delicious food and friendly service- Yes
Central location- Yes
Safe for solo female traveller - Yes
Would I come back here - Definitely!
Thank you Orange International.

Date of stay: July 2018
5  Thank cathybtaylor
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 10 September 2018

Dear Cathy,

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor on your Second time experience at The Hotel Orange International.

Reviewed 27 August 2018

Loved the location of this hotel, it was 2 min walking distance from railway station and as well as drom bus depo,Closed to textile market, service was also pretty good, the breakfast was fabulous, there was selection of healthy options though,We will like to visit this hotel again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank JasperMoses
Hotel Orange In... S, Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Hotel Orange International.

Your compliments, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team.