Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
ctaylors
Sandton, South Africa

Perfect business hotel

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 10 Sept 2018via mobile
This is the second time in 3 months that I’ve stayed at Orange International.
It is a wonderful business hotel because it ticks all the boxes and makes a business trip efficient and easy.
Easy reservation - Yes
Quick and welcoming check in - Yes
Room is comfortable, clean and has ample toiletries - Yes
Restaurant with delicious food and friendly service- Yes
Central location- Yes
Safe for solo female traveller - Yes
Would I come back here - Definitely!
Thank you Orange International.
Date of stay: July 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Responded 10 Sept 2018
Dear Cathy,

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor on your Second time experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you once again had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments, delight us and it gives us great pleasure to share it with my team.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.Your Review will always be our motivation.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Orange International Soon.

HK$467
Fitness centre
Book Now with Marriott Bonvoy
5.9 km from Hotel Orange International
View more hotels in Surat
All reviews reception guys railway station very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel special thanks midnight varieties cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 August 2018

Loved the location of this hotel, it was 2 min walking distance from railway station and as well as drom bus depo,Closed to textile market, service was also pretty good, the breakfast was fabulous, there was selection of healthy options though,We will like to visit this hotel again

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
7  Thank JasperMoses
Hotel Orange In... S, Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with my team.

Reviewed 20 August 2018

The hotel is located near the railway station and has all the amenities one would need for a business trip. The food is good and the spread is decent enough. The staff though needs more training. Checkin and Checkout were slight problems for us and my female colleague found huge cockroaches in her rooms. hence cleanliness and sanitation are important aspects which need immediate attention .

Date of stay: May 2018
5  Thank anirudh g
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Dear Anirudh G,

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Tripadvisor on your experience at

The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am concerned to know that your colleague(Lady Friend) had this experience stay with us.

Your review has given us more awareness,though we are regularly pest controlling every week.(Sundays),SINCE THE OPENING.

(+ve or -ve)

We’re normally known for our exceptional attention to detail, and we regret that we missed the mark.”

And we see that this time you will find no issue and please make a note of it that the complimentary room for your female colleague is

one time a life time offer(T&C),Please call Our GM on 9512132002.To sort out the

Reviewed 3 February 2018

We stayed at this hotel for 5 nights and really enjoyed it. The rooms were a good size, very clean a little bit clinical though I'm not complaining about it, overall all comfortable. Do request a non-smoking room if you don't smoke, one of the rooms smelled of cigarette smoke. The staff were helpful, especially the porter. Breakfast was served in the restaurant area and there was wide range of vegetarian options. I would certainly stay here again if I'm in Surat.

Date of stay: November 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
11  Thank parin
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Reviewed 2 February 2018

Very nice place to stay in Surat. Good clean well appointed room. Good Food (veg only) very nice and friendly staff. A decent place to stay with family. Good WiFi.
If only a slight problem is its far inside the city, if you are driving (which we were) getting in and out in Surat's horrible traffic can be a pain. Any case the traffic situation is not Hotel's fault.
On the other hand if you are travelling by train its like walking distance from Station.
Will sure recommend.

Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
8  Thank Parag N

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

Your compliments, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

Reviewed 20 January 2018 via mobile

Excellent hotel and rooms, food and great communication staff and accretive.
A Heppnes to gim great finnes new idea excellent job. Good conference hall, light and Heppnes moomant and security allso excellent work enjoy all moomant

Date of stay: January 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
7  Thank Yatin G
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 12 February 2018