Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
muhammedessack

Best hotel in surat

5.0 of 5 bubblesReviewed 16 Jan 2018via mobile
I travel all over the world and i find this hotel best in the world bcoz staff is very excellent and owner is very helpful and food and the rooms are very neat and clean and just love this hotel so much thanks for your service

Responded 9 Feb 2018

Greetings from The Hotel Orange International,

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for taking the time to write a review on Trip Advisor on your experience at The Hotel Orange International.

It is our sincere endeavor to ensure that our guests enjoy a memorable experience and I am delighted to know that you had a wonderful stay with us.

Your compliments, delight me and it gives me great pleasure to share it with the team.

Your feedback is greatly encouraging and will motivate our team to do even better.Your Review will always be our motivation.

We greatly value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back to The Hotel Orange International Soon.

HK$497
15.1 km from Hotel Orange International
Restaurant
Fitness centre
View more hotels in Surat
All reviews reception guys railway station very nice hotel highly recommend this hotel special thanks midnight varieties cooperative
Selected filters
Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

the owner is very friendly and helpful. very friendly staff. very very neat and clean rooms. and they have tea coffee making facilities in rooms. and breakfast is excellent. thank you so much for your service.

6  Thank MuhammedFurqaan
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 9 February 2018

Reviewed 17 January 2018 via mobile

I am with my family in hotel Orange international surat outstanding service, staff are excellent they are the asset of the hotels.they really put meaning to the phrase with us you are the king just awesome. The food was even better

Reviewed 15 January 2018

The hotel is located right in front of the Surat Railway Station and is just walkable distance from there. The rooms are small but very modern and very neat and clean. The break fast mostly Gujarati varieties but very well sufficient .

Room tip: The room size are smaller than average but are very well kept.
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 15 January 2018

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

We are here for a week or so. Loving the hospitality. Great staff and chef. Rooms are clean and tidy. Food is fantastic. Service is superb. Everything is great here. Loving my stay so far. The location is close to railway station. Easy access to shopping places.

Date of stay: December 2017

Reviewed 18 December 2017

I Love This Place First Time, I Was Gone In Surat N I Visit .Orange International Hotel Near The Rail Way Station Nice N Delicious Food Serving .Neat N Clean Room's Helpful &Staff Thank U Sir Will Visit Again

Date of stay: December 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
Hotel Orange In... S, General Manager at Hotel Orange International, responded to this reviewResponded 19 December 2017

Nizam Pirani