Lowest prices for your stay
Expedia
US$45
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Reserve now, pay at stay
Agoda.com
US$43
View deal
Free cancellation until 19/08/22
Hotels.comUS$45
FindHotel
Etrip
All reviews chef pankaj bloom cafe entire arrangement perfect ambience excellent service sal hospital awesome place to stay front desk friendly nature hotel review comfortable stay wedding function supportive staff stay memorable days stay superb experience affordable price
Selected filters
Reviewed 27 June 2022

I had a blast staying at bloom hotel with its incredible tenth floor view. A big part of my pleasant experience was Vinay who was able to amplify my stay and add convenience into my vacation. The bed is very comfortable and the room service is the best I have ever had.

When visiting, make sure to ask for Vinay at the front desk for all of your needs.

Room tip: You want a room on high floor with the view of the city.
Date of stay: June 2022
Bloom Hotels, Owner at BloomSuites | Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 28 June 2022

Hey Karnapriya1991,

Thank you for the compliment and for taking the time to write this amazing review, it was a pleasure to host you!

Can't wait to have you back, soon!

Reviewed 25 June 2022 via mobile

I was staying Bloomsuites Ahmedabad. I have enjoyed my stay . everything was excellent . Would like to mention a special thanks to Mr.Vinay , faran and his entire team as well .all are very helpful and take care all the guest.
The hotel with full of nice peoples with their smiles..

1  Thank Chahatmandora

Hey Chahatmandora,

We're delighted that you loved the amenities we offer; thank you for taking the time to write us a review! We'll surely convey your compliments to our team!

Reviewed 25 June 2022

It's been an absolute pleasure to stay in Bloomsuits ahmedabad the warm and very nice hospitable team made my stay it a great experience.
Special mention of Mr. Vinay , Sahil, subir from front desk . Thanks to all off you make my stay comfortable will be visit again in upcoming days...

1  Thank khaniyabharat
Bloom Hotels, Owner at BloomSuites | Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 27 June 2022

Hey khaniyabharat,

Reviewed 24 June 2022

"Good hotel. Awesome food quality and hospitality . Staff is very helpful and supportive.
Specially front desk staff Mr Vinay and Sahil both are very helpful . I like this stay. I would recommend this hotel for stay and food with good hospitality..

Good job bloom team keep it up,

1  Thank Prajapati7846

Hey Prajapati7846,

Reviewed 23 June 2022

I have stayed at Blooom Ahmedabad on 10+ occasions in recent times. Each stay was exactly as expected. This bloom defines the standards of bloom hotels in general. You get an easy check-in experience, supportive staff, and clean rooms.

The location is perfect for people who are traveling or have work in west Ahmedabad.

Above everything, it is the staff that has made each of my stays at this bloom enjoyable. Specially Vinay has ensured that each check-in is as smooth as possible and there to support with anything.

• Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank ronikpatel

Hey ronikpatel,

Can't wait to have you back, soon!