“Ok thali but bad service”
Review of Gordhan Thal

Gordhan Thal
Ranked #17 of 3,725 Restaurants in Ahmedabad
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Local cuisine, Child-friendly
Dining options: Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

I visited Ahmedabad and top on my list was to try Gujarati Thali so visited this place.
Menu was mix of Gujarati and Rajasthani items which was disappointing as I thought it would be purely Gujarati.
Taste wise food was nice.
You need to be empty stomach to relish all the items of thali because quantity is unlimited.

They can improve on service -
1. I felt waiter were throwing food on the thali than serving. I know you are in rush serving so many but this is absolutely no way to serve.
2. I had not finished and waiter was waiting for me to wash hands and when i told him, he said he has to go for his dinner. I can also go and wash my hands myself but this was unacceptable that he will not let me finish my food.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

A must visit place in Ahmedabad for food lovers. 100% veg thali with authentic Gujrati , Rajasthani and surprisingly South Indian baby uttapam. Excellent ambience , service , food and overall experience .

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

This is a very nice and unique famous place. Neat and clean. Tasty and we'll cooked dishes. Excellent service and best ambience with traditional style servings. Must visit for Traditional food ( Thali) lovers.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Authentic Gujarati Dish. Lots of items to try. Very good quality food. Very fast service. Must visit if you are Gujarati food lover.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Pure Vegetarian with option to go for Jain or Swaminarayan food. Unlimited food. Quick service, Value for money.