1,296 results
All reviews value for money citrus cafe business hotel law garden business trip excellent service food quality comfortable stay room service house keeping breakfast and dinner rooms are clean breakfast spread front office the heart of the city early check nice food
Reviewed 28 April 2018

The hotel is centrally located with easy access to rickshaws & public transport. The room are reasonably maintained though can be better . The restaurant is large enough to cater to many guests at a time . Menu has enough variety & food is tasty .

The hotel does provide above average experience but little pricey for the Tier II city like ahmedabad

• Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.ah@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

overall good experience and would surely like to stay again. Talim and his team were great for their service levels.we are defiantly coming once again and we also recommend to any others stay there and enjoy the lemon tree awesome service
once again thanks Talim for memorable stay

Trip type: Travelled with family

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Wel done and comfortable stay ...
Centrally located inthe city ...wel nice comfortable clean room courtesy staff
Nice food multicusin good taste
Nicely managed the all mute boy TALIM
Talim is Always ready to warm welcoming
Keep it up

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple

Reviewed 25 April 2018 via mobile

This a good hotel if you are on a business trip not really for a vacation.
The rooms are good and clean.
The food is excellent
All people are nice and polite and ready to help
Overall nice experience.

Trip type: Travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad, responded to this reviewResponded 25 April 2018

Lemon Tree Hotel, Ahmedabad

48 hotels. 30 cities. ~4900 rooms. Refreshing India.

Reviewed 24 April 2018 via mobile

It was a very good experience staying in this hotel. Mathur at reception was very generous, Ravi Kumar yadav and Talim in service gave an excellent service. Thanks to Mr.Dipankar in sales for helping us out in reservation.
The housekeeping service is slow little bit but overall it's fyn. But the room should be prepared with double pax occupancy if the the hotel is earlier aware of that room is on double pax occupancy.
Had masala dosa in citrus cafe, would recommend not to have it as they prepare it in a soggy way.
But overall a good hotel with reasonable price.

Trip type: Travelled with friends