1,673 results
All reviewscitrus cafeelante mallindustrial areamr pankajvalue for moneybiggest mallbusiness hotelbusiness tripswimming poolfirst floorin room diningrailway stationcourteous staffclean roomshouse keepingkeep up the good workpleasant stay
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

it is very good hotel near to Chandigarh airport. rooms and food are excellent...

thanks to Manpreet..
room service is also on time. food are also excellent..
food price are little higher..
regards
Sankha

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I really wish to Thank Amrish , the Restaurant Manager at lemon tree Chandigarh for excellent and exemplary customer service and hospitality. A ten on ten for the customised attention and helpful attitude of the staff. Kudos to Amrish and his team

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

Ideal location next to Elante mall.Neat and clean rooms with very friendly staff.Buffet and recreaction facilities are also good.
Professional and friendly staff at Citrus cafe,Miss Manpreet,Mr Pankaj and Mr Rohit.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 13 August 2018 via mobile

I regular visit this Hotel but I suppose regular customers are now not welcomed here. House keeping staff (Mr. Sanjay) rude and offended. Bad experience this time. Visiter dont expect humble approach.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I deeply apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We apologize for the service you experienced by the house-keeping staff and have re-briefed the staff to engage with all customers in a friendly and caring manner – which is what Lemon Tree is known for.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Excellent Food and service . Especially thanks to Manager Mr. Amrish and his team.
The food of this hotel is awesome. The staff of the hotel is also helpful and caring . Service and the food quality is awesome in this Hotel .
M visit again whenever come to Chandigarh

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family