1,718 results
All reviews citrus cafe elante mall industrial area mr pankaj value for money biggest mall business hotel business trip swimming pool first floor in room dining railway station clean rooms courteous staff house keeping keep up the good work pleasant stay
Reviewed 1 May 2018 via mobile

This is my second visit to this hotel. Staff is courteous and hotel is clean. Would like to thank the restaurant crew namely Pankaj, Manpreet, pushpender and Manish in particular. Not to forget the chef's Dishan Sandeep and Rajendra for the good food supplied.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 18 May 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 30 April 2018

Lemon Tree Hotel is located in an uninspiring corner of an otherwise beautiful city of Chandigarh, a small well maintained property, clean rooms, crisp linen, all five star amenities offered at three star prices. The staff whether at the front office or in housekeeping are very courteous and efficient. It was touching to note the hotel provides jobs to differently abled (deaf and dumb) individuals, who through their passion and commitment deliver better than the "normal" employees. Rajender Singh, the Executive Chef at The Citrus Cafe apart from dishing out delectable dishes has a contagious smile, over all a pleasurable stay for my wife and me.

Room Tip: The rooms on the fifth floor facing the Elentec Mall are better located, this floor also has the mini gym and the SPA.
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Went to hotel Lemon tree for dinner on 27th April after a long time.This time too,it was a great experience.Nice food and service, staff is professional and friendly,Thanks for Jasbir for booked a table, Pankaj and Manish is very good in service.. Thanks all

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the Lemon Tree. The hotel staff was very courteous right from check-in to departure. The breakfast was wholesome and surely recommend it to all. Special compliments to the hotel management for orchestrating a pleasant stay for the guests..

And special thanks to manpreet, baljeet, Pankaj, sandeep, jaspreet, Sanjay (house keeping)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for bussiness meeting all the staff is excellent .plus point they provide the best of there services.. hotel s excellent n staff friendly people are very cooperative i specially liked the concept of putting Physically challenged people n duty..tank you to all ..will definitely recommend my friends n family to stay only at lemontree Chandigarh.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business