1,718 results
All reviews citrus cafe elante mall industrial area mr pankaj value for money biggest mall business hotel business trip swimming pool first floor in room dining railway station clean rooms courteous staff house keeping keep up the good work pleasant stay
Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

Went to hotel Lemon tree for dinner on 27th April after a long time.This time too,it was a great experience.Nice food and service, staff is professional and friendly,Thanks for Jasbir for booked a table, Pankaj and Manish is very good in service.. Thanks all

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh, responded to this reviewResponded 30 April 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 29 April 2018 via mobile

We had a great time at the Lemon Tree. The hotel staff was very courteous right from check-in to departure. The breakfast was wholesome and surely recommend it to all. Special compliments to the hotel management for orchestrating a pleasant stay for the guests..

And special thanks to manpreet, baljeet, Pankaj, sandeep, jaspreet, Sanjay (house keeping)

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Stayed for bussiness meeting all the staff is excellent .plus point they provide the best of there services.. hotel s excellent n staff friendly people are very cooperative i specially liked the concept of putting Physically challenged people n duty..tank you to all ..will definitely recommend my friends n family to stay only at lemontree Chandigarh.

Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Amazing service by pankaj jasbir
man preet at citrus.... They way they provided service was very pleasant... Keep up your good work and service...

It was gr8 to be there and also served well...

Staff like pankaj are asset to your hotel

Reviewed 27 April 2018 via mobile

This is the 6th Lemon tree chain hotel that I stayed at and worst experience ever.
Considering my previous stays and tripadvisor ratings I opted for this hotel and what I have gone through is beyond imagination.

On the first day of my stay, I was in shower and As a usual practice I latched the door and also locked it with manual chain lock.
While I was in the shower, suddenly I heard opening of the door from outside with another key and only because I had put the manual chain the person outside could not get into the room. I totally freaked out and immediately dressed up and called the reception. After 5 min someone knocked on my door- a lady was standing there and said that by mistake a housekeeping person tried to open the door- it was a mistake and genuinely apologised.
Then the duty manager apologised and told me that this will not repeat again.
But then many things started showing up which were not up to the mark

Room allocation- during the check in i was given a room on the 3rd floor. I went up to my room and found that it was already open and saw a painter painting the room walls- after waiting for 10 min got to know that house keeping wrongly informed the front desk about the availability of this room. Again with the luggage i was transferred to the 1st floor room and was told that by evening my room will be changed.
In the evening the new guy at the reception told me that they are running full and can’t change my room.

Room details- my room’s handle lock was malfunctioned and every time I had to do circus to open the door. Min 5 min wastage every time.

The room was clean and tidy no problem with that

Housekeeping- I suggest Lemmon Tree management to seriously take some efforts to improve the housekeeping standards.
My room had basic things missing and even after 2 reminders they were not kept. Finally I had to go and tell the reception.

Chairs in the restaurant- the seating areas of few chairs were really very very dirty- one won’t feel like sitting. I do not understand if the hotel is charging 5000-6000 per night and can’t even keep basic things clean.

Plus that horrible experience I faced. Overall the housekeeping is worst.

Citrus cafe- this is the only Relief. The chef was very kind and always made sure that my food choices are being considered and he used to prepare nice dishes for me. I was very happy with the food and survived 2 days here ONLY because of this.

I had an extended stay in this hotel which I cancelled by communicating to my corporate travel desk and also have informed to put this hotel in the non preferred hotel list so that none of my office colleagues suffer like me.

1  Thank truetraveller5

Dear Guest,

Thank you for your feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel, Chandigarh. May I apologize for not meeting some of your expectations during your stay.

We are sorry the cleanliness in our hotel did not meet your expectations. We have noted your observations and have re-briefed our Housekeeping staff to follow pre-defined procedures at all times and ensure hygiene and cleanliness in accordance to our defined Lemon Tree standards.

Please give us an opportunity to make amends. Should you accede to my request, please email me at gm.cd@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Best regards,