Review Highlights
Totally relaxed feeling

I underwent the treatment at Vibes for my back and neck pain. The treatment was one hour, and... read more

Reviewed 2 November 2018
gopalkumar209012
Bengaluru, India
Bad experience at Vibes Salon & Spa Gachibowli.

Reviewed 14 January 2016
AnDes70
Hyderabad, India

Top Selling Tours & Activities in and around Hyderabad
from US$111.00
More Info
from US$404.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 6 January 2018

I had chin laser treatment around ten years back from Banjara hills branch,Hyderabad.
then after approx 5-6 years ,again I took package of ten sittings for chin,upper lips & under arms laser treatment.Then for my daughter also ,I took laser package in 2015.
Now ,just one month back,when I went for my younger daughter, I told them that if they can transfer my package to her becuse in my package approx five sittings were balance.The manager Arif (from ten years) said yes,it can be done but you register her by taking one sitting & pay for that.I cross checked this four times.I paid & got it done. they were to check my records & were to tell me how many sittings are balance but they couldnot find the records.They simply refused to do the treatment to my daughter which the manager has promised earlier & then she couldnot find records & said that as it is very old so she has sent to head office,New Delhi. I said that you tell them to send it . The reply was that it is soft copy so difficult to get..I said tell them to take picture & send through mail or whatsapp. She said NO ,we cant do that..Before that when I talked to Arif ,she said you can do the reactivation which she said is Rs 1420.00 if you want this for your daughter .& if you want to continue there are no charges.But when I reached in the centre ,Arif simply refused from her words .she said ,For you it is Rs 1420.00 as reactivation charges & for my daughter ,it is 40% of the amount what I have paid for the package which is Rs.5000.00 for three sittings. Then I talked to the Samita( Senior Manager ,Customar Care) who sits in delhi & is HEAD of customar care deptt. was also more arogant then Arif.

1.She didnot mention the package which I have taken in 2014.I was telling her to show my record so that I can see how many sittings I have taken & how many are balance.She said I cannot tell you that because it is old package & we cant show.Whereas the reality is that they are not having any details of my package & they have mentionedon their own that I have take seven sittings whereas I have taken only 4-5 sittings. they are making money here aslo.
2.They are just mentioning my oldest package which I know I have completed .I am not bothered about that.
3.Arif said reactivation charges are Rs.1420.00 but Smita ( Head of customar care ) said it is RS.1720.00
4.They said we give reminder calls to our customers that your package is going to expire .Validity of package is 365 days.I took the package in 2014 & I availed the sitting in september 2017. In three years ,no one said that it is expired.But when I wanted to transfer, then only they said that it is not valid (WHY?). No one in three years gave even a single call.I told them to pl check their records whether they have called.But no answer.
5.Inspite of telling them that I am client from ten years,they shouldnot do like this but No effect.I told them that I have already taken three packages & I will go for more.They just want to make money .It was really shocking behaviour.I dont think that how can they survive in service industry with this kind of behaviour..
VERY VERY BAD EXPERIENCE..

Date of experience: December 2017
1  Thank seema108
Reviewed 14 January 2016

Vibes spa at Gachibowli offers low cost beauty packages but the service is bad. Staff is inexperienced and rude. Hygiene and cleanliness is sub-standard, the trolleys, cream jars, waxing equipment, towels and gowns are filthy, never sanitized between clients and are reused. Due to over bookings, the staff does not give sufficient time for facials manicure pedicure and rushes through the sessions. If client demands proper service they are rudely told-off (my bad experience with Karimunnisa and Rajyalakshmi). Also, for having protested, the staff makes sure client is made uncomfortable and laugh at them as they wait. Am never going back even for low cost packages.

Date of experience: November 2015