All reviewsfront deskcayenne restaurantgreat hospitalitybanjara hillsstayed one nightspecial thanksrestaurant stafff bhospitable staffrooms are spaciouswill visit againhussain sagar lakebusiness tripbirla templea great stayservice qualitylate check
Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

Mercure it is my second stay here are staff are here amazed me with there amazing hospitality every time.avilipsa,arunlal.ravi are so corporative and good at all the time.food menue is good and food was wasome,bar in the ground is good.all the thing taken care and thank u so much .

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
SoumitraPahari, General Manager at Mercure Hyderabad KCP, responded to this reviewResponded 14 August 2018

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Mercure Hyderabad KCP!

Our heartiest regards to you for kindly conveying your thoughts. It’s absolutely a delight to know that you’ve thoroughly enjoyed your stay at Mercure Hyderabad KCP. As you’ve rightly said we always try to exceed the expectation of our esteemed guests to offer them more in terms of quality of rooms, comfort, food or service. I’ll definitely convey your appreciation to Ms Avilipsa, Mr Arunlal and Mr Ravi.

Thank you for choosing Mercure Hyderabad KCP. We’ll be happy to host you again.

Yours sincerely,

Reviewed 14 August 2018 via mobile

My stay at mercure is a best style of mine.everything are well maintained. AL request are taking care .I visited very often to Accor but this hotel is awsome.miss avilipsa .arunlal took good care of me.food is nice .and over all stat is awsome.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple

Dear Guest,

Warm greetings from Mercure Hyderabad KCP!

Thank you for such a heart-warming review. Its a pleasure to know that our team's effort made your stay worth remembering. I am so delighted, that you thoroughly enjoyed the overall services at the hotel.

At Mercure Hyderabad KCP, we always strive to provide the best in services to our discerning traveller. It is truly encouraging to receive feedback such as yours as it serves as a great motivation for all of us.

Look forward to the pleasure of welcoming you soon.

Mercure Hyderabad KCP-

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

Hotel Mercure is one of the famous and best hotel in Hyderabad.. their receiving politeness is excellent and service also much better than other hotel in Hyderabad . Food taste also delisous.and the room service neat and clean everywhere in the room.breakfast had a nice selection and well prepared.special thanks to sudip, karthik and team priya were quite outstanding.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled with friends
SoumitraPahari, General Manager at Mercure Hyderabad KCP, responded to this reviewResponded 13 August 2018

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely compliments. I am delighted to know that you had an amazing dining experience at our hotel.

Our team of Chefs and service team works very hard to ensure that nothing but the best is offered to our guests in terms of product and the overall dining experience. Service team and Chefs are delighted and motivated with your kind words and are happy that you loved the authenticity of the food and it is much appreciated that you have noted our special care and attention.

We look forward to welcome you once again.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

A very good hotel in the heart of the city. Very clean and comfortable rooms.
Breakfast spread is sufficient and staff is really courteous and warm.

Thanks Mercure Hyderabad team for your hospitality.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

The state of the art décor and ambience at Mercure Hyderabad KCP stand out to speak highly of sophistication and style. The food we serve on the table is from a selection of hand-picked cuisines from around the world. The highly trained staff at our prestigious hotel makes sure our guest have a relaxing and comfortable stay.

We are always looking to understand our guests better. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed 11 August 2018

I have been here for 10 days and what I found was an excellent service.
Among good things that happened to me there is :
1) I had set "dot not disturb light" and we I came to my room it was of course not cleaned, called cleaning service, went for dinner and when back it was shining.
2) My hairdryer broke. I left a note in the toilet. We I came back from work it was repaired.
3) Warm welcome at the restaurant. Some people make you feel as an old friend.
4) A smart and enthusiastic young boy, remembering my preference, used to prepare warm cappuccino for me every morning.
5) They left us to drink some beers bought in a shop in the external area of the hotel. When it started raining a man came and brought us an umbrella.

Maybe small things but that make your stay different.
What else..... tidy room, excellent choice of food and many services offered.

The place to stay in Hyderabad !

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business

Dear Guest

Thanks for staying with us and sharing your experience. It always feels great to receive such good response from our esteemed guests.

At Mercure Hyderabad KCP, we always make our best effort to keep our guests happy and satisfied. From reception to room service, restaurant to housekeeping, our various service divisions with their expertise work together to meet one sole objective: to give you the best of service. Highly appreciate what you said about our great staff and their services.

We’re ever ready to go the extra mile to make sure that you feel the most comfortable.

We’ll look forward to receiving you again at Mercure Hyderabad KCP.