All reviewswashing machinelong staythe financial districtliving roomserviced apartmentplace to staysales managerlocation is idealamenities providedhome away from homegachibowli areapool and gymexcellent propertyevery requestrooms are spaciousamazing hospitalitya short business trip
Reviewed 4 August 2018

We enjoyed our stay, it was very comfortable and really value for money, all required aminities in room available, nice breakfast, from higher floor very good view of finiancial district, next time alsi, i will like to stay there only if accom. available.

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HoshangGarivala, Director of Operations, India at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2018

Dear Ram,

Thank you for recommending our fully serviced luxury apartment hotel. We are delighted to hear that you were impressed with the service and facilities, as well as our well-appointed apartments.

Our chefs curate a range of exceptional food and beverage offerings for our guests and they are delighted to learn that their efforts have been a success. Reviews such as yours motivate us to go the extra mile for our guests.

We value your patronage and look forward to welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed 19 July 2018

It was indeed a wonderful stay and hospitality from the staff, I truly liked the experience of being there at Oakwood and appreciate all the help. In particular, would like to thank Mr. Shivaram- Director Rooms for being so humble and quite proactive enough to understand the guests and their needs. I must extend my gratitude to him for being so focused and helpful - a sure he must be an asset to any Organization he serves -- God bless!

Room Tip: Mr Shivaram truly helps and understands the needs - he's the go-to man for all the help you may need.
  • Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
HoshangGarivala, Director of Operations, India at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Dear Vivek,

At the onset please accept our sincere gratitude for choosing the Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad for your recent visit to the city of Hyderabad and also for taking out your precious time to share your positive feedback.

We believe that people make a hotel special, giving it their heart and soul. It is thus a pleasure to share your compliments with the team and specially Sivaram, I know how much he and the entire team will appreciate what you have said, by knowing that their efforts could add that difference to your stay.

The team and I thank you once again for your time and look forward to having more opportunities to be of service to you.

Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

I've been to this hotel due to an 2 m toonths business trip. I really enjoyed it.
Food is quite good. For me the breakfast was the best part of the hotel food.
They offered me an upgrade for my room - I really appreciated that offer

Stayed: July 2018, travelled on business
HoshangGarivala, Director of Operations, India at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 20 July 2018

Dear Magda,

We are grateful to you for your generous recommendations and thank you for being our guests at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad. I am glad that your time was well spent with us and that the stay at our fully serviced hotel met with your expectations.

Our chefs curate a range of exceptional food and beverage offerings for our guests and they are delighted to learn of their efforts have been a success. My team is pleased to know that their dedicated and attentive services have been well received & look forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to the city of Nizams again.

Reviewed 29 June 2018

The property is superb. Location is great. Staff and amenities are awesome.Value for money. Best for families as well as corporate. Breakfast spread was really as per 5* standards. Room fittings,accessories, upholstery and choice of cutlery and collection of crockery is excellent. Worth staying here.

Room Tip: I really did not find any flaw or requirement. The room is self sufficient.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HoshangGarivala, Director of Operations, India at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 2 July 2018

Dear Dhenon,

We are grateful to you for your generous recommendations.Thank you for being our guests at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad.

I am glad that your time was well spent with us and that the stay at our fully serviced hotel met with your expectations. Our chefs curate a range of exceptional food and beverage offerings for our guests and they are delighted to learn about their efforts have been a success.

Reviewed 22 June 2018

As new arrivals in town, we were extremely glad of the helpful staff to guide us in these first few weeks. Comfortable rooms, good facilities. Cannot say anything but good about Oakwood. Thoroughly to be recommended.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
HoshangGarivala, Director of Operations, India at Oakwood Residence Kapil Hyderabad, responded to this reviewResponded 26 June 2018

Dear Simon,

Reviews such as yours motivate us to go the extra mile for our guests. My team is pleased to know that their dedicated and attentive services have been well received & look forward to many more opportunities of welcoming you back to the city of Nizams again.