US$102
  • Breakfast included
Expedia
Hotel AVASA(Hyderabad)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewscitrus caferahul sharmarepublic of noodlesspa managerfinancial districtspecial thanksexcellent staybusiness tripexcellent serviceswimming poolamazing hospitalityspecial mentionpleasant staylong staythe entire staffhouse keepingdosa
Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

My stay at the hotel was fantastic from every aspect. The staff are extremely welcoming and are at the doorstep with just a call. Had a very pleasant experience, especially with Raja Sarkar, one of the restaurant attendees. Loved how they have employed the specially abled, and give them equal treatment as others. Amenities like yoga mats, ironing tables, in-room snacks were cherries on the top. Overall, a premium hotel with a comprehensive package which any 4 above star should have.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Guest

Thank you for your lovely feedback regarding your visit to Lemon Tree Hotel Gachibowli, Hyderabad. I am delighted to hear that you had a memorable stay with us.

When you decide to visit us next, please email me at gm.gb@lemontreehotels.com and I will be happy to handle the arrangements personally.

Reviewed 17 June 2018 via mobile

I have visited and stayed in Alot of lemon tree hotels throughout India however the hospitality and warmth of the people at lemon tree gachibowli Hyderabad is amazing. From the front office to the house keeping department to the in room dining. A special mention for staff named TRILOCHAN and RAJA from citrus cafe who have been outstanding in delivering customer service and taking care of customer satisfaction. I've been coming for years however the consistency and the dedication of trilochan towards the guest has been impeccable. I wish him all the best for his future.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I stayed at Lemon tree for 2 weeks and had an amazing experience to stay. The staff is very cooperative, understanding and disciplined. The food was good and the best part is, they make special dishes on request. Special thanks to Sushil and ritwik for making my stay worth it. Would love to visit this place again and again. Thanks to the housekeeping staff and the reception staff for being a great host to the people.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

I enjoyed the stay very much. It was a very satisfactory experience at every point and the hotel personnel were very friendly and helpful right from the entry to exit. Mr.Sushil Pandey was specially helpful in terms of extra help regarding the buffet. The security team were very nice in terms of greetings as well as maintaining the decorum. All in all the behavior of every personnel in the hotel was comforting and helpful apart from all the excellent amenities provided by the hotel.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo

Reviewed 14 June 2018 via mobile

Very good service by manshom and special thanks to darshan excellent guidance by darshan and spa is very good small and neat spa Ver gd good thanks for all lemon tree hotels once again thank you for excellent service

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
TheLemonTreeHotels, General Manager at Lemon Tree Hotel, Gachibowli, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2018